The Australian Juventus Thread (4 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
To be fair a lot of Irish and Scottish moved to that region to work, so those accents are mixed in there.

The Aussie guy was like a barking dog, you know within 10 seconds with guys like that that they don't want to fight unless the other guy starts something, it's just ridiculous shouting :D
All talk no action :D I can't believe someone can get so angry over such an insignificant thing. Boggles my mind how petty and retarded (and psychotic) some people are.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
RIP Gough Whitlam. Australia's greatest ever Prime Minister, and a true statesman. A man who took us forward into the future. Introduced universal healthcare, ended conscription, introduced fee free tertiary education, introduced social reform and reformed the legal aid system, amongst other things. What a fantastic man. Fuck the CIA who destabilised his government and took him down.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
RIP Gough Whitlam. Australia's greatest ever Prime Minister, and a true statesman. A man who took us forward into the future. Introduced universal healthcare, ended conscription, introduced fee free tertiary education, introduced social reform and reformed the legal aid system, amongst other things. What a fantastic man. Fuck the CIA who destabilised his government and took him down.

My deepest condolences

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
LOL badly! NFI how he didn't give them at least 2 of those penalties. Ah well, their fans used dirty tactics all game by shinimng about 15 laser pointers into Covic's face all game. It's also nice to have a bit of luck on your side after losing 2 GFs in a row.

But fuck them. Fuck their coach and president calling us a small club and promising the fans they were gonna smash us and win the title. And their dirty fucking camel cunt of a player head butting and spitting at some of our players. Lets not forget their shameful practices of not letting our CEO in the country (no Jews allowed in SA) and that they made it so hard for our supporters to get visas to travel. They are a pretty disgusting club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)