The Australian Juventus Thread (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It feels almost surreal, but it looks like we finally have a legitimate way to watch Serie A in Australia (no, paying for Fotxel and extra on top of that for the 1980s RAI boradcast doesn't count).

http://www.beinsports.com.au/how-to-subscribe/

I'll probably be going with the Bein Sports Connect option since Foxtel is too expensive and Fetch TV has fewer features and isn't supported by my ISP.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It feels almost surreal, but it looks like we finally have a legitimate way to watch Serie A in Australia (no, paying for Fotxel and extra on top of that for the 1980s RAI boradcast doesn't count).

I'll probably be going with the Bein Sports Connect option since Foxtel is too expensive and Fetch TV has fewer features and isn't supported by my ISP.
Awesome :tup: When I move houses soon (and probably not being able to afford foxtel lol) I'll definitely look at this option!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Is the first option the only fee? Or is there some other subscription?

Seems pretty good

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008

Oh my god. I'm subscribing the absolute shit out of this. My internet is whack though unfortunately.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Awesome :tup: When I move houses soon (and probably not being able to afford foxtel lol) I'll definitely look at this option!
Why wait until you move if you're going with the first option? It's just an online subscription. I'm hoping to be able to watch the Torino match on beIN. So pumped!

Is the first option the only fee? Or is there some other subscription?

Seems pretty good
What do you mean? Are you asking if there are any additional fees on top of the $16.99 monthly fee? If so, I don't think so. There's an additional hardware cost if you want to get FetchTV, and obviously Foxtel has its own built-in costs.

By the way, I'll be going with the monthly subscription instead of the annual one. Even though the annual fee is $34 cheaper, there are 3-4 months of the year when there's nothing much to watch anyway!

Oh my god. I'm subscribing the absolute shit out of this. My internet is whack though unfortunately.
Check out Step 2 on the registration page and see if you can watch the video.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Why wait until you move if you're going with the first option? It's just an online subscription. I'm hoping to be able to watch the Torino match on beIN. So pumped!

What do you mean? Are you asking if there are any additional fees on top of the $16.99 monthly fee? If so, I don't think so. There's an additional hardware cost if you want to get FetchTV, and obviously Foxtel has its own built-in costs.

By the way, I'll be going with the monthly subscription instead of the annual one. Even though the annual fee is $34 cheaper, there are 3-4 months of the year when there's nothing much to watch anyway!
I mean to say where I live at the moment (still with the parents) I have this channel (and Foxtel) already :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)