The Australian Juventus Thread (9 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
@Bianconero_Aus

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That cheers me up on a depressing morning. Gold!

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes I feel down about Irish politicans then I remember this guy,rudd and saggy vage gillard and I feel okay again :p
Oh trust me, this guy is on a different level to both Rudd and Old Saggy Vag :D

He is like our very own version of George Dubya Bush. You can expect some amazing gaffes and face palm moments over the next 3 years :D

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Well whatta cunt, Australia blew it. He will stop the boats, scrap the carbon tax and fix our roads in 3 years. Lets see how that goes. Dickbag, he cut 4.5billion from foreign aid. That will lead to over 500 thousand deaths. So that is fun.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Well whatta cunt, Australia blew it. He will stop the boats, scrap the carbon tax and fix our roads in 3 years. Lets see how that goes. Dickbag, he cut 4.5billion from foreign aid. That will lead to over 500 thousand deaths. So that is fun.
right...... so he is already a murderer after being prime minister elect for less than 1 day

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
How you could allow that in the first place is retarded
I don't know how it is in Victoria, but in NSW the only people who follow the NSWPL are friends and families of the players, and bitter/twisted ex-NSL bitter fans (usually of Croatian and Greek background) who hate the A-League and anything to do with what they perceive as modern football. It's so fucking low quality it's not even funny.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I've got a mate who plays in like fairly low leagues (amateur or semi pro I think), and he played a game a couple weeks ago vs a croatian team and they had flares... :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)