The Australian Juventus Thread (76 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That cunt Tony Abbott better not get in.
Unfortunately, he's as good as in. He will be our next PM.

You can blame the fucking retards in various Western Sydney electorates voting for the LNP come Saturday afternoon and basically ensuring the miserable, jug eared, homophobic, bible bashing cunt will win office.

I weep for the future of this country. Murdoch gets his man in power. Say bye bye to amazing NBN amongst other things.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Unfortunately, he's as good as in. He will be our next PM.

You can blame the fucking retards in various Western Sydney electorates voting for the LNP come Saturday afternoon and basically ensuring the miserable, jug eared, homophobic, bible bashing cunt will win office.

I weep for the future of this country. Murdoch gets his man in power. Say bye bye to amazing NBN amongst other things.
lolololol

Labour could never even deliver a surplus budget to save their lives. This country is just going to go down the shit hole if Labour win. They put taxes on our biggest positive economic asset and then chinese demand for it dropped and now you see the economic is dropping, currency is going down etc. Labour likes to say 'we saved the economy because of the stimulus'. Where did the money come from?.. oh yeah Liberal budget surplus.

NBN is a fucking failure and with current progress it's not even supposed to be fully operation at least until 2021.

I prefer a 'miserable, jug eared, homophobic, bible bashing cunt' over an ego maniac power hungry loser. Kevin 'flip flop' Rudd doesn't give a fuck about anything besides being in power for his own ego. Why do you think he suddenly changed his policies on the boats and same sex marriage?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
NBN is a fraud? LMAO. Have you had a look at the oppositions Fraudband? Useless, will be outdated by the time it's completed and will end up costing us more in the long run. Or how about Phoney Tony's disgustingly unfair Paid Parental leave scheme, more middle class welfare? Something he didnt even support two years ago, but now suddenly does, as if most politicians don't flip flop with decisions. All politicians change their mind and let populism rule some of their decisions, so it's quite rich to have a go at Kevin Rudd at this. You talk about economic management, the fucking Labor Party SUCCESSFULLY managed this country through a global economic crisis did they not? Or will the Liberals still take credit for that as well lololololol.

I don't like Kevin Rudd and quite a few of the Labor Party's current ministers and policies, but it's a fucking no brainer in which party has the BEST interests of this nation at heart, and it ain't the Tories. They don't believe in Nation building. They just believe in privatising everything, tax cuts for rich people, slashing and cutting jobs (mainly public service jobs) and helping their rich overlords in the mining and banking industry.

Fuck Abbott the Rabbit and fuck the Lieberals.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
NBN is a fraud? LMAO. Have you had a look at the oppositions Fraudband? Useless, will be outdated by the time it's completed and will end up costing us more in the long run. Or how about Phoney Tony's disgustingly unfair Paid Parental leave scheme, more middle class welfare? Something he didnt even support two years ago, but now suddenly does, as if most politicians don't flip flop with decisions. All politicians change their mind and let populism rule some of their decisions, so it's quite rich to have a go at Kevin Rudd at this. You talk about economic management, the fucking Labor Party SUCCESSFULLY managed this country through a global economic crisis did they not? Or will the Liberals still take credit for that as well lololololol.

I don't like Kevin Rudd and quite a few of the Labor Party's current ministers and policies, but it's a fucking no brainer in which party has the BEST interests of this nation at heart, and it ain't the Tories. They don't believe in Nation building. They just believe in privatising everything, tax cuts for rich people, slashing and cutting jobs (mainly public service jobs) and helping their rich overlords in the mining and banking industry.

Fuck Abbott the Rabbit and fuck the Lieberals.
NBN is a complete failure. It's massively overbudget and massively behind schedule. Good luck waiting years and years for it, doesn't matter if it's massively over budget I guess, as long as it works in the end.

Parental leave is retarded I agree, but the milky bar kid is changing his policies so often it's ridiculous. It's sad how he is just an attention seeking loser.

Labour successfully managed the country through the GFC because of what was left behind by the Liberals. They're doing a very good job of cocking everything up now though and I'm sure such things like the mining and carbon tax are going to 'stimulate' our economy even further...

Nation Building? Yep, I live the Labour idea of that. Giving our primary school kids iPads by taking the money away from our universities, great plan there. Also a great idea to minimise defense spending growth as much as possible when a large amount of Asian countries are increasing their defense spending growth exponentially.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Do you actually think our economy is doing poorly? Come on, we are in a great position.
http://www.independentaustralia.net...ut-the-howard-and-costello-economic-disaster/
The mining boom is slowing down, thus less massive profits, it wasn't the carbon tax.
The PNG shit was digusting, shouldn't have done that. That is why I am voting Greens, it will work in labours favour in the end but give the greens more seats. Abbott is a bigot and a wanker.

- - - Updated - - -

The dude is pimping out his daughters for votes, come on! He is embarrassing.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Do you actually think our economy is doing poorly? Come on, we are in a great position.
http://www.independentaustralia.net...ut-the-howard-and-costello-economic-disaster/
The mining boom is slowing down, thus less massive profits, it wasn't the carbon tax.
The PNG shit was digusting, shouldn't have done that. That is why I am voting Greens, it will work in labours favour in the end but give the greens more seats. Abbott is a bigot and a wanker.

- - - Updated - - -

I never said the economy is doing poorly, but it's slowing down. And I said mining tax not carbon tax first.

greens lol

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

I'm thinking of voting Greens too. But no doubt Anthony Albanese (Deputy PM) the Labor candidate will win the seat again.

- - - Updated - - -

Check out the Federal Liberal Minister for Greenway. Who the Liberals have now banned from speaking in public...they dont even allow him to field questions from primary school kids :lol:

Oh and Mr Phoney Tony himself, who before the 2010 election said, "Never trust anything I say unless it's written down/scripted" and that he'd "do anything accept sell his ass" to become PM...as if anyone would want it.

Heaven help this country when this bunch of fucking right wing loonies gets in power. And I haven't even mentioned fuckups like Cory Bernadi, Sophie Mirabella, Christopher Pyne and George Brandis :inter:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Greens lol? what does that mean?

If I vote greens it will end up with Labor anyway, will it not?

- - - Updated - - -

I would've voted Labour if it weren't for the PNG shit.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Oh and Mr Phoney Tony himself, who before the 2010 election said, "Never trust anything I say unless it's written down/scripted" and that he'd "do anything accept sell his ass" to become PM...as if anyone would want it.

Heaven help this country when this bunch of fucking right wing loonies gets in power. And I haven't even mentioned fuckups like Cory Bernadi, Sophie Mirabella, Christopher Pyne and George Brandis :inter:
As they say actions speak louder than words.

Tony Abbott is a volunteer surf life saver and volunteer fireman. Does a lot work of for charity that goes unnoticed too. He is also a spokesman on indigenous affairs.

What does Kevin Rudd do? Twitter.

Now I'm not saying I love Tony etc, and I'd say I'm much more voting for Liberals in general than Tony Abbott, but I think he gets an unfair rap and is portrayed as the bad guy too much when Mr. Sociodickhead Rudd is trying his hardest to please everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)