The Australian Juventus Thread (4 Viewers)

OP
Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #342
    Must be a small city :p
    something like that ;)

I actually work right in the heart of the city by the Rundle Mall (main shopping precinct) and most players of visiting teams have a few hours free in the day if they play the Friday night game and they tend to wander down the mall. I hope ADP does that!

OP
    Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #349
    This article is in the Adelaide Advertiser today. It's written by Val Migliaccio so I'm not 100% sure of it's truthfulness as he's a bit of a sensationalist but still it's so embarrassing thinking that the club from my home town were too narrow minded to even think about one of the greatest players of all time :(

$ADP Shame.JPG

OP
    Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #351
    It was only a 6 week guest appearance. given that they only play once a week here and he picked up an injury made it worse for him.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Oy, Oy, Oy?

---------- Post added 05.09.2012 at 23:56 ----------

It was only a 6 week guest appearance. given that they only play once a week here and he picked up an injury made it worse for him.
    Yeah, he was great at Miami FC the year before. But perhaps they were reluctant because of that?

OP
    Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #354
    Yeah, he was great at Miami FC the year before. But perhaps they were reluctant because of that?
    It didn't help that the decision to bring him here was made by the board and the coach disagreed so he continued to play "long-ball" with Romario up front :shocked: The poor guy was being forced to jump at everything. The (very) few passes he got along the ground, where he could run on to it and out position his defender and take him on, he was quite good...

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Foster is barca cock sucking cunt.

I was watching the CL qualifying highlights on SBS last week and they were talking about all the teams in the group stage and Foster said he doesn't think Juve will do anything :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)