The Australian Juventus Thread (2 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Any Sydneysiders keen on watching the Coppa final at the Bar Sport in Leichardt? The Sydney Juventini crew will be there.

I'm thinking of going, though I have assignments to work on and it'll be two consecutive days of early morning football because of the CL final.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Some stupid bastard on The World Game website home page

if Olympiacos had played an A-league all stars team, they would have easily drawn 50000, the problem is that they were playing MV at their lowest ebb with all the experienced players just too old and finishing their careers, HK overseas and Hernandez just released. They have six to eight places to fill in their playing roster. This game was a good idea, but with the worst possible timing as far as MV were concerned. Why would anyone pay top dollar to go and see what was such an obvious mismatch on paper???? Even though Culminatr sounds like he has had too many Coopers, AUFC vs Olympiakos would have been a better match, even though the scoreline would have been very similar. Olympiakos is the best side to come to Australia for a very long time! They are in the elite group of European super teams.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OP
Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #317
    lol Australian defenders are so pathetic and static he'd be offside every time he stepped on to the pitch. would never work

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Gallops a pretty good sports administrator. He had steadied the ship at the NRL and kept the sport massively popular and relevant considering the huge issues facing that sport e.g Massive drop off in junior players and the disgraceful behavior of the players on and especially off the field. He's a smart guy and has to put up with a lot crap from fans, officials and the media over the years, but there is no doubting his tenure at the helm of the NRL was a success.

The problem with this appointment is like Ben Buckley, he is simply not a football man.

OP
    Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #320
    I have no issue with Gallop as an administrator. Like you though i have serious doubts about his success in this particular role as he simply knows nothing of the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)