The Australian Juventus Thread (3 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Bought myself a nice Juve banner for my room for $15 from Forza Italia on Lygon :D They have some legit stuff + some fake stuff as well.

OP
Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #191
    That bloke is a proper joke. The FFA isn't perfect but he's just a dick. Wost part is some of the things he says are right, it's just he way he goes about it that is all wrong

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Really looking forward to the Juve visit (if it happens). I have exams then, but it's probably my last chance to see Del Piero!

OP
    Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #194
    Work is going to kill me as I have taken so much leave lately (including tomorrow and Monday to attend a Buck's weekend in Melbourne) but i couldn't care less. I WILL be at that game if it goes ahead!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Apparently Sydney is included in the tour.

Fingers crossed, because I don't want to have to fly to Melbourne and hang out with sallyinzaghi again :p

Aug 1, 2003
    I think Sydney's a given, posted some links on @Cirillo 's fb wall - so it's either sydney only or a tour consisting bbane, sydney and melbourne (the latter as reported in FI), for the sydney one:

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2012/04/juventus-del-piero-set-for-farewell-tour-in-australia/

I really hope they come to Melbourne again, I'd love to see Sydney but I also need to save money :sad:

---------- Post added 19.04.2012 at 15:55 ----------

Apparently Sydney is included in the tour.

Fingers crossed, because I don't want to have to fly to Melbourne and hang out with sallyinzaghi again :p
    :lazy:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    It seems like there's only going to be one match played here because they keep saying brisbane, sydney or Melbourne. Melbourne has a couple of advantages in that we have a new dedicated football stadium, massive Juve support from all the wogs :D (probably more than sydney) although they played here last time so that worries me a little but :xfinger: Melbourne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)