The Australian Juventus Thread (17 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I've noticed quite a lot of people from melbourne on this board so we should have our own thread :D. Discuss anything Melbourne related like the retarded weather, afl etc.

People who want to visit melbourne are welcome to ask questions here.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
It's touching that a handful of people around here still remember me :wub:

I'm Graham, I'm an Australian-born-Korean who's been supporting Juve for about 11 years. I'm somewhat ashamed to say that I don't really follow the A-League, though I catch Sydney FC matches on TV every now and then when I get the chance.
Don't worry about the A-League. Its terrible and should go bankrupt soon.

I'm just reading some article about New Zealand. How different is NZ from Australia?
New Zealanders have slight but obvious differences to us. They have the worst accents on the planet and are about six years behind Australia in everything.

OP
Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #33
    Don't worry about the A-League. Its terrible and should go bankrupt soon.

New Zealanders have slight but obvious differences to us. They have the worst accents on the planet and are about six years behind Australia in everything.
    :rofl: I love hearing them talk, I never take in a word that they say because I'm too busy laughing at them. I also love hearing South African accents

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    I've got a lecturer with a Sith Ifrican accent.

Hoping to go up to Sydney soon to stay with my cuz. Anyone know good places to go out there or the best beaches?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)