The ASMR Thread (23 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #72
    Members who have read this thread in the last 30 days: 52
    GiocataGrande, Bufi, takuma, Martin, Mr Chocolate, venus_isle, Juve_fanatic, CR 7*, NovaArt, JCK*, Osman*, Klin*, ALC*, JuveMkd, Turk_Bianconero*, Signora Omicidi, ridenko, Alex-444*, Quetzalcoatl*, Boksic, Conte in London, Cronios, Juve Fanatico*, Stephan, abstract, AbuGadanzieri, Twenty---3, Kyle*, tassard*, pitbull*, dylanjuventino, Bisco*, xXsexmasterXx*, duranfj, AlexJuventino, Marty, Tauri, Ocelot*, Juvellino, Gagi*, PhRoZeN, Basel93*, il brutto, Tomice*, Dostoevsky, WΏΏdy?*, GarfielD, zizinho, Cerval*, DAiDEViL, Fint*, Mark*

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Members who have read this thread in the last 30 days: 52
    GiocataGrande, Bufi, takuma, Martin, Mr Chocolate, venus_isle, Juve_fanatic, CR 7*, NovaArt, JCK*, Osman*, Klin*, ALC*, JuveMkd, Turk_Bianconero*, Signora Omicidi, ridenko, Alex-444*, Quetzalcoatl*, Boksic, Conte in London, Cronios, Juve Fanatico*, Stephan, abstract, AbuGadanzieri, Twenty---3, Kyle*, tassard*, pitbull*, dylanjuventino, Bisco*, xXsexmasterXx*, duranfj, AlexJuventino, Marty, Tauri, Ocelot*, Juvellino, Gagi*, PhRoZeN, Basel93*, il brutto, Tomice*, Dostoevsky, WΏΏdy?*, GarfielD, zizinho, Cerval*, DAiDEViL, Fint*, Mark*

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Was curious and found one for sleep, had to stop it after 10 mins.

The only thing that was missing was an alarm since it cointained every sound that I don't want to hear when I try to sleep, especially the whispering, I hate whispering.

I have no words for this stupidity.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Was curious and found one for sleep, had to stop it after 10 mins.

The only thing that was missing was an alarm since it cointained every sound that I don't want to hear when I try to sleep, especially the whispering, I hate whispering.

I have no words for this stupidity.
    How can one hate whispering? You are dead to me.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just gonna come right out and say it guys, it was really pervy
    Well, There is ASMR for all kinds of people.

It's a legit question. What do you think?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    How can you not hate it?

If I am trying to sleep, or sleeping I'd rather hear you talk normaly than whisper. It grinds my ears.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)