The Also-Rans (Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Symbian etc. etc.) (4 Viewers)

OP
icemaη

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
  • Thread Starter #22
    I forgot that by the end of the night you won't have your pants on :D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    The Lumia looks gigantic otherwise it seems like a nice phone. The special flash (I forget what it's called) they got is pretty sick.

OP
    icemaη

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
  • Thread Starter #25
    Isn't Microsoft giving all their employees a Lumia phone and a Surface tablet? For free anything is awesome :D

OP
    icemaη

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
  • Thread Starter #28
    BlackBerry outed the BB10 OS a couple of days back. Looks interesting, but I don't think they'll survive the race.

OP
    icemaη

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
  • Thread Starter #31
    It's on sale in the US from the 26th or 29th of this month. Not sure about Europe.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

I for one really dig the look of WP8. Even though I'm good on Android, the Windows phone's at least offer a new spin on design and IMO they hit it spot on.

OP
    icemaη

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
  • Thread Starter #36
    I for one really dig the look of WP8. Even though I'm good on Android, the Windows phone's at least offer a new spin on design and IMO they hit it spot on.
    :agree: But in the end it's Windows. It'll bug the hell out of you in the long run.
    Just bought an Oppo Finder. It's pretty nice and thin as shit. Gonna play around with it a bit tonight.
    Dang! How much did you pay for it? And where the hell did you find it. I thought it was an only-China device.
    Comes from the makers of the (yet to be released) Oppo Find 5. The thinnest full HD panel 5 inch device.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    http://android-sale.com/oppo-finder.html

Dang! How much did you pay for it? And where the hell did you find it. I thought it was an only-China device.
    Was gonna buy an unlocked one online but it was a bit pricey considering the Find 5 should be coming out soon so I searched on craigslist and found a guy who was selling one for cheaper.

I'm done with contracts with carriers that tie you down and have shitty selection. From now on I'm just gonna get unlocked GSM phones and used prepaid plans without contracts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)