The African Nations' Cup (1 Viewer)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Morocco deserves this cup as they have played some brilliant football enroute to the final. I hope they bag this one.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++

This is not true mate..In 1957 or 1959 ( I don't remember )...The final was between Egypt and Sudan
that wasnt a final pal,the tournament at that time was with points(hope you understood that)meaning they dont play any finals.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
Morocco deserves this cup as they have played some brilliant football enroute to the final. I hope they bag this one.
agreed,IMO morroco played the most dazzling football between all the teams in the tournament.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
Well..Congrats to Tunisia...BUT Morocco was the one who desreved the cup...They are better than Tunisia...

But Khaled ElFouhamy ( Morocco Goalie ) did a terrible mistake and allowed Ziad ElJaziri to score the second goal

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
do tunisia even have good players?
Hatem el Trabelsi,Dos Santos,Ziad EL Jaziri,Khaled Badra,Seleem Benachour and Ali Boumnijel
all fantasic players:thumb:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Congrats to Tunisia.
:down: for Morocco .... But I hope they can continue to improve as this will only lead to good things.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
Congrats to Tunisia.
:down: for Morocco .... But I hope they can continue to improve as this will only lead to good things.
Morocco has a great team...Zairi, Yousseff Hadji, Mokhtari, Regragui, Chamakh....They are a team for the future I guess

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
this was one helluva tournament. Congrats to Tunisia not only for the championship but for being a great host for the event.

and yeah Trabelsi is Tunisian

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Which player do you reckon impressed most?
in the whole tournament i think the best was Okocha IMO,he was a joint topscore and no 1 provider IIRC.
but the best tunisian player IMO was Santos.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by cynical ] ++
this was one helluva tournament. Congrats to Tunisia not only for the championship but for being a great host for the event.

and yeah Trabelsi is Tunisian
dude the guy was being saracastic:p

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
Hatem el Trabelsi,Dos Santos,Ziad EL Jaziri,Khaled Badra,Seleem Benachour and Ali Boumnijel
all fantasic players:thumb:
i have to agree with you on that..lets not forget haugi..:thumb:
but if i had to choose the top 3 it had to be
-hatem el trabelsi
-jaziri
-seleem benachour :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)