The AFC Asian 2007 Cup (19 Viewers)

Mar 6, 2005
:lol:
amoot oo a3arf wtf 7bail was doin
wtf was Macala thinking?

"They're killing us with their constant counter attacks.. I know, I'll take out a defender and put in a striker!"
5 minutes later
"They're still attacking.. Must be not enough strikers, let's take out the only defensive midfielder and throw in another striker! I'm a genius!"

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
well done indonesia great result kudos to thailand and vietnam as well now malaysia is your turn to shine[/QUOTE
Malaysia football sux..can;t go back to the glory days, i don;t know why..
won;t even qualify if Malaysia is not the host..
sad.
I hope they do better next game, at least get a draw!

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
well done indonesia great result kudos to thailand and vietnam as well now malaysia is your turn to shine[/QUOTE
Malaysia football sux..can;t go back to the glory days, i don;t know why..
won;t even qualify if Malaysia is not the host..
sad.
I hope they do better next game, at least get a draw!
yes i hope so as well good luck for the upcoming matches

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
wtf was Macala thinking?

"They're killing us with their constant counter attacks.. I know, I'll take out a defender and put in a striker!"
5 minutes later
"They're still attacking.. Must be not enough strikers, let's take out the only defensive midfielder and throw in another striker! I'm a genius!"
:lol: i know
ba6o chabdi! dumbasses

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well bahrain :disagree:, about a year ago i said this team needs some new players and this game just proved my point. What are they doing I really don't know. The performance was just shameful even more than the result.

Something needs to be done, and i fear it will get humiliating against the Koreans and the Saudis if they play like this.

Mar 6, 2005
:lol: i know
ba6o chabdi! dumbasses
uff, tell me about it..
well bahrain :disagree:, about a year ago i said this team needs some new players and this game just proved my point. What are they doing I really don't know. The performance was just shameful even more than the result.

Something needs to be done, and i fear it will get humiliating against the Koreans and the Saudis if they play like this.
F*&#$ING FOUZI 3AYESH!!! He irritates me to no end.. Where's Salman Issa?
We've seen new players (most notably yesterday's left winger mahmood and fouzi still is crap), and new coaches, and new kits.. It's time bahrain admit it, no more scapegoats, we suck..

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
uff, tell me about it..

F*&#$ING FOUZI 3AYESH!!! He irritates me to no end.. Where's Salman Issa?
We've seen new players (most notably yesterday's left winger mahmood and fouzi still is crap), and new coaches, and new kits.. It's time bahrain admit it, no more scapegoats, we suck..
yeah i wanted to see salman but in Mahmood's position.I can understand why Macalla went with Fouzi as he is better defensively. And M.Hubail should've provided the more attacking option on the other side.

The thing is that we are not this bad, those players should their quality time and again and especially not with this shit football.
Even the thing we pride ourselves most as bahrainis is our "goodish" defence which was absolute rubbish last night.

There is still a chance, the team needs to regroup and put in one of those performances that we saw along the years. Fighting all over the field for every ball and playing TEAM football, none of that freaking individual crap that i saw.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
What a match.

Quality might not be the best, but the tempo and dedication of players are top class. Uzbek must be ruing their missed chances.

:pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)