The AFC Asian 2007 Cup (23 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Well basically there are two camps over here, east and west.

East: Japan and South Korea lead, while North Korea and China kinda come second to them.

West:Saudi Arabia and Iran, while Iraq and UAE kinda trails a bit behind them. Recently we have seen the rise of Bahrain and Jordan.

We also recently saw the rise of the Uzbeks, which is kinda in between east and west.

But comon Iraq winning the WC? don't be so ridiculous.
I dont why but i feel Oman will do something. They are the most talented team in the Gulf imo (on par with Iran).We will see whether they can do something or not.

The Aussis here think its a walk in the park for the Socceroos, and the coach already stated that if they don't reach the final its failure.
Ahem, please do not associate us with Jordan, ffs :D

If anything, my Bahrain can (and has done so more than enough times) whoop your Saudi Arabia's ass ;)
Bahrain is a weird one, its like all the signs point to massive failures but the team somehow scrapes through, like the last Gulf Cup.

But Getting half a dozen goals scored against you from Vietnam doesn't look good at all.Some rookie mistakes like the ones from that friendly are why this team is lacking a lot.

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I guess it'll be between one of those four:
Japan, Saudi Arabi, Aussies and S.Korea

EDIT
@ Eddy... Syria didn't qualify to the finals...

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
I dont why but i feel Oman will do something. They are the most talented team in the Gulf imo (on par with Iran).We will see whether they can do something or not.

The Aussis here think its a walk in the park for the Socceroos, and the coach already stated that if they don't reach the final its failure.

Bahrain is a weird one, its like all the signs point to massive failures but the team somehow scrapes through, like the last Gulf Cup.

But Getting half a dozen goals scored against you from Vietnam doesn't look good at all.Some rookie mistakes like the ones from that friendly are why this team is lacking a lot.
You have to understand, friendlies mean jack shit to the players, hence they don't do jack shit in 'em :D
If Bahrain wants to win, Bahrain will definitely give it a great shot.. ;)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
You have to understand, friendlies mean jack shit to the players, hence they don't do jack shit in 'em :D
If Bahrain wants to win, Bahrain will definitely give it a great shot.. ;)
well its gonna have to be done the hard way, tough group with crap form( from the actual not the players who excel in their respective clubs whether its in bahrain or outside)

anyway players to look out for from bahrain imo are Ismael Abdul Latif, who a lot of people have high hopes for and mahmood Abdul Rahman whos a good player that i played against a few times with great left foot. Abdulla Omar is good one as well.

Other than that we have the usual players since freaking 2002, so its the usual suspects there.

@ Rami, Congrats for getting your stripes didnt notice that before :tup:

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
well its gonna have to be done the hard way, tough group with crap form( from the actual not the players who excel in their respective clubs whether its in bahrain or outside)

anyway players to look out for from bahrain imo are Ismael Abdul Latif, who a lot of people have high hopes for and mahmood Abdul Rahman whos a good player that i played against a few times with great left foot. Abdulla Omar is good one as well.

Other than that we have the usual players since freaking 2002, so its the usual suspects there.

@ Rami, Congrats for getting your stripes didnt notice that before :tup:
Oh, Ismael Abdul Latif is class.. I really hope he develops well.. He has great physical structure, and nice technique.. Ideal target man for the future, imo

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
How many Co-Hosts are there? 3,4?? Thats just stupid.
very stupid considering that co-hosts vietnam thailand malaysia and indonesia automatically take the spots in these finals depriving of better teams to be competing namely yours truly as we won the regional tournament beating these teams:tdown:

riza

Jul 20, 2002
very stupid considering that co-hosts vietnam thailand malaysia and indonesia automatically take the spots in these finals depriving of better teams to be competing namely yours truly as we won the regional tournament beating these teams:tdown:
No S'pore NT?? :rofl2:

I hope The Socceroos will go to the final in Jakarta and we'll meet Japan! :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)