That Totti such a nasty person! (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Wow, great of him to give 2k to charity, out of his modest 5000000 € salary.
Come on, please for heaven's sake. Do you seriously expect him to give his entire salary to charity? I bet that if you were Totti you wouldn't give more.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Come on, please for heaven's sake. Do you seriously expect him to give his entire salary to charity? I bet that if you were Totti you wouldn't give more.
Knowing you Seven, I bet you would. ;)

Considering thats about 4% of his salary, I would consider that a rather measley sum don't you think? I mean we are also forgetting about the numerous endorsement deals Francesco has, which would add to his overall income. I can assure you some people who aren't millionaires give more money per year to certain charities or churches than Totti does. I find that more unacceptable than pathetic.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Considering thats about 4% of his salary, I would consider that a rather measley sum don't you think? I mean we are also forgetting about the numerous endorsement deals Francesco has, which would add to his overall income. I can assure you some people who aren't millionaires give more money per year to certain charities or churches than Totti does. I find that more unacceptable than pathetic.
Sure, but there are millionaires who give less as well. So it's a bit strange to complain when Totti does give something to charity. We didn't complain about it before he did this, right? We shouldn't hail him for this either, because as you say, he doesn't give that much.

Sep 28, 2002

its only 0.4% actually :D

and totti didnt give money himself, he sold his jersey and someone else paid for it. whatever, look what graham said.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
with celebs tho, them putting there name to a charity is more valuable than a cash donation dont you think? Give the guy a break. I dont see Del Piero doing anything :D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
I just dont really see how people can cut on a guy because he donated a shirt. Its a symbolic thing. Im sure its not the only thing he does, how do we know he isnt donating loads?

Did you want him to donate his house or something?:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

its only 0.4% actually :D

and totti didnt give money himself, he sold his jersey and someone else paid for it. whatever, look what graham said.
Please excuse my calculator-dependancy Vil. :D

And Seven you are right, so Totti is a selfish bastard which everybody knows him to be (except Romanistas).

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

4%? Hardly. 4% would be 200000, this is like 0,04%

Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
I just dont really see how people can cut on a guy because he donated a shirt. Its a symbolic thing. Im sure its not the only thing he does, how do we know he isnt donating loads?

It took you 3 lines to tell what I failed to explain to these Totti-bashers in 20.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
actualy i dun care if there are many people manipulate their charity for publisity. in fact i would promote more people to do the same..provided they truly give the amount they promise to give. in the end its the charity that gain from it..

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Nope, I cant name anyone right now, can you?
EXACTLY. That is why not too many players pay 3500€ (earned in exchange of a sweaty shirt) + 35000€ consulting fees, like Totti does, in order to get a couple of lines of self-advert in the media.

Many people, and some players, do not pay 38500 in order, to get good press, they just give the whole money to charity and do waste in consulting fees.

xziz :angel:

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

I do not want Totti to do anything.

It bothers me he invests in advertizing fees for his charity at least ten times what he invests into charity.

xziz :angel:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)