Thanks (4 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
That's very much an option at the moment Jeeks :)

I'll give the thread a chance to redeem itself though, since I feel mean shutting down someone's dedication thread

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Belgian chocolate is indeed fantastic,

those Guylian Seashells :drool:

Swiss chocolate's good too, Lindt being one of my favourites :thumb:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Belgium is a beautiful place. I've been there in 1997 when I was still in the undergrad.

Bars are excellent.

There is also this store which sells EU related stuff- I've bought so many cups, flags, shirts, etc. and had them all over my room.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Belgium is wonderful, lived in Brussels for 6 months last year, I miss the chocolate, the fries and some other things I won't mention :D

Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Pardon me?
Just what those lazy and overpaid EU civil servants need : more money from EU ghizmos....

The money you spent on those EU flags and tee-shirts goes to the EU I expect. What shop was it btw : the one downtown or the one near the EU headquarters?

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
Belgium is wonderful, lived in Brussels for 6 months last year, I miss the chocolate, the fries and some other things I won't mention :D
Brussels isn't our most beautiful city.... Ghent is better IMO ;) :)

The fries are the best in Belgium...And the things you won't mention also :p Because I guess it's the beer you're talking about? :p

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
Belgium is a beautiful place. I've been there in 1997 when I was still in the undergrad.

Bars are excellent.

There is also this store which sells EU related stuff- I've bought so many cups, flags, shirts, etc. and had them all over my room.

What store? :confused:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

Just what those lazy and overpaid EU civil servants need : more money from EU ghizmos....

The money you spent on those EU flags and tee-shirts goes to the EU I expect. What shop was it btw : the one downtown or the one near the EU headquarters?
++ [ originally posted by €lke ] ++
What store? :confused:
Oh I don't remember, it was 7 years ago.

I presume downtown though...

€lke

Dec 22, 2002

Oh I don't remember, it was 7 years ago.

I presume downtown though...
there are so many stores like that in Brussels :D

Btw, i was there today ;)

Have you seen Manneken Pis?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)