Terrorism (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I had to close the thread because of your fight in there, it got more and more nasty.

The both of you need to not talk to or insult each other right now, as it's not good for the forum. Zlatan shouldn't have posted what he did in there, you shouldn't have posted some stuff in there or call his posts garbage in here. Please, just leave each other alone.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #202
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
    Torkel,

let Zlatan post what he wants, dont censor him

He's already crossed the line along time ago with me.....no need to close the American Juve thread over his ignorant comments....

I'm sure that whatever he has to say to me will be of no surprise, since most of what he says is nothing but garbage.........

:howler:

Look who's talking :rofl:

Really, Vinman, you should read some of your own stuff. I had no problem with you until you made it personal.

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

He lives in Toronto, so I'll assume he's Canadian
    he is Greek,but he lives in Canada..!(i dunno whether he has the canadian passport or not!)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

you just did :)
    technically, he didn't. bla bla bla .. yata yta... something irrelavent.. blabla
    *being a smart-ass like graham* .. bla yata.. something uselss.

:D

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Could we please get back on topic, or we'll really have to shut the thread?

++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    First of all, let me ask you this: are the terrorists winning?
    Which terrorists? A terrorist is someone who inflicts fear to further his own political ends. So, how's Dubya doing in the polls right now?

River

Jun 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Who?

:rolleyes:
    Really. Explain whats the big deal with some people calling the other an idiot, or telling them they are talking shit?

Oh my i learnt a naughty word

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

Really. Explain whats the big deal with some people calling the other an idiot, or telling them they are talking shit?

Oh my i learnt a naughty word
    Firstly, one of the posts has apparently been edited for obscene comments. I won't say whose because I don't remember, and I haven't seen the original content anyway.

Secondly, the problem is not with people argueing, it's with people derailing a discussion by taking it down to to the level of calling each other names. We're not exactly a philosophy think-tank here, but we do value rational debate over slagging matches.

River

Jun 15, 2004
    Yeah but chances are it would have run itself out after a few posts. Im not saying it should be an xrated forum but no need for trigger happy mods.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    I agree, and I think a lot of the other mods do too River, but it's bloody hard to strike a balance. Besides, the sooner we stop an arguement, the less likely it is there'll be a bad blood.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)