Terrorism (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

How could anyone respect the IRA at this point? Killing innocent men, women, children and unborn babies isnt a cause. Its mindless murder.
For fvcks sake river... Go back to school and learn how to read and interpret.

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

For fvcks sake river... Go back to school and learn how to read and interpret.
I can read and interpret. You like every other British person who dosent really give a shit about NI 'hate' the IRA because they took a few bombs to London. Yet you as a British citizen can 'respect' the IRA for fighting for their cause. A cause which isnt really a cause and only a murder campaign over past vengence. The majority of NI dont want to be united with the south. The south dont even want NI. And neither do we, or seem to want to help them it seems.

This being the same nothern ireland that pay they're taxes like everyone of us, the same Northern Ireland that have fought and died in every war with us and the same NI that most protestants are more loyal to the crown that 80% of all English men.

Yes i know you didnt mean you respect them. But I find it unacceptable to put any positive word near the word IRA. Right now im discusted how we have dealt with the issue. We know what NI have done for us. Now heres what we have done for them:

Negotiated to release hundreds of IRA prisoners, most murderers in return for the IRA to stop bombing London, attacking Politicans and British Military. Thats suits London just fine.

However the IRA have not given up their control over Belfast enforced by violence. NI working class are still subject to the brutal 'justice' of the IRA including punishment beatings and kneecaping.

We fly of to Iraq to fight war on terrorism, yet we sit down with Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness in Westminster, we let other terrorists out of jail to run the streets. We put muderders in charge of Education. We turned Sinn Fein from a small party into the biggest nationalist party in Ulster.

We are given a chance to finally help. 1998 the Real IRA bomb Omagh killed 32 innocent. All we are asked to do is bring the bombers to justice. Hell even one bomber would have been fine. What did we do? Nothing, like we always do. We dont give a shit. Gerry Adams just happens to know the name of every single person involved, but doesnt 'help' because it will affect the 'peace process'. It isnt a peace process. Its a nationalist takeover which we are helping.

So dont get me wrong, I wasnt posting attacking you or saying you back them or something. Its simply annoying that the English loyal like you come off as dont care.

We sold out Northern Ireland.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Well ... wonders will never cease... River writes something worth reading.. though admittedly i disagree with some of it...

Shame it was directed in the wrong place and at the wrong person... but hey at least it was worth reading.

I can read and interpret. You like every other British person who dosent really give a shit about NI 'hate' the IRA because they took a few bombs to London. Yet you as a British citizen can 'respect' the IRA for fighting for their cause.
You dont know me, you have no idea what i think so dont throw me into your little generalisations.

I served a year in N.I .... I watched my best friend die at the hands of these people ... Not to mention growing up in a part of london where you would step into a pub to be met by a request to stick money in an I.R.A bucket... which if you didnt do, you would find a gun in the back of your fvcking head... so dont you dare tell me I dont care about N.I or wrap me into your little generalisations.

Thank you and goodbye

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

That's ok.. no problems here... that was only Vil.
pardon? what did i do?
maybe i responded a little harsh to andy, but he wasnt all that nice to that lad from ireland, calling him member of IRA just because he's irish and doesnt support actions of usa. and thats only me yeah?

mr justice, be just to everyone equally.

River

Jun 15, 2004
Well ... wonders will never cease... River writes something worth reading.. though admittedly i disagree with some of it...

Shame it was directed in the wrong place and at the wrong person... but hey at least it was worth reading.

You dont know me, you have no idea what i think so dont throw me into your little generalisations.

I served a year in N.I .... I watched my best friend die at the hands of these people ... Not to mention growing up in a part of london where you would step into a pub to be met by a request to stick money in an I.R.A bucket... which if you didnt do, you would find a gun in the back of your fvcking head... so dont you dare tell me I dont care about N.I or wrap me into your little generalisations.

Thank you and goodbye
My mistake. Wrong place? This is a terrorism thread.

I dont mean to always jump on you, but I always disagree with you :D

And something worth reading? Ive made alot of 'worth reading' posts here thanks.

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

pardon? what did i do?
maybe i responded a little harsh to andy, but he wasnt all that nice to that lad from ireland, calling him member of IRA just because he's irish and doesnt support actions of usa. and thats only me yeah?

Actually he most likely is an IRA supporter considering hes from Northern Ireland and lists his nationality as Irish instead of Northern Irish. But yeah Andy you were alittle harsh on the kid.

Sep 28, 2002

Actually he most likely is an IRA supporter considering hes from Northern Ireland and lists his nationality as Irish instead of Northern Irish. But yeah Andy you were alittle harsh on the kid.
so what? andy didnt know who he is and what are his beliefs. but yet majed blames me for going too far in this thread. geez, i dont even post here (almost)

River

Jun 15, 2004

so what? andy didnt know who he is and what are his beliefs. but yet majed blames me for going too far in this thread. geez, i dont even post here (almost)
Yeah i agreed with you man. I was just adding something that I noticed.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #170
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveCampione ] ++
    because it always includes the risk of getting out of countrol, and it's making hostility between members

I dont think it is. We'll just have to learn to accept others' opinions.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    There is a difference between calling somebody a member of an organization and an "ignorant d**k".

It might seem harsh what I said, but when everyone is against what you stand for then what else would you do? Frankly, I don't care if he is or isn't a member of the IRA.

River

Jun 15, 2004

Thank you and goodbye
    Btw:

What parts do you disagree with? And what part of London is that?

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    did u guys see "Fahrenheit 9/11" ?? there was this scence about britney spears...the host said "do u support bush's policy and the war??" britney:"oh yeah,i totally do..he is doing a nice job" and the way she said it,oh man,she doesnt even give a damn about the war or anything...what a biatch!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Hey, Britney Spears donated $1 from every ticket sold in her last all sold out tour (Dream Within A Dream or something) to the victims of 9.11, so I doubt she doesnt give a damn about her country

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    Hey, Britney Spears donated $1 from every ticket sold in her last all sold out tour (Dream Within A Dream or something) to the victims of 9.11, so I doubt she doesnt give a damn about her country
    Like she thought of that idea. :rolleyes:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

pardon? what did i do?

:wallbang:

maybe i should have put a smilie...
    I know what you meant... and i also know that it's your style of posting. My post was meant to show the mod (Torkel i believe) that everything's ok here. :)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Agreed.

My take on terrorists is this: I don't support violence of any kind, and in fact I am quite actively against it. I feel that I'm rather uniquely enabled to take this stance because I've been a very violent person in my life and done some things that many people would consider terroristic. I don't think that I was a terrorist, but with age comes some wisdom and I've realised the error of my actions. Nowadays, I have the money and the time and the connections to fight the battles I want to fight in a non-violent way. But, I feel for the people who don't have that ability and I realise how hard it is to resist the appeal of violence, because it is the most costeffective and immediate action to take.

As for the muslim terrorists like Osama Bin Laden, I abhore his methods, but I understand and support his cause. People talk of him being a mindless killer, but his cause is just in my mind. Zlatan defined freedom fighting as fighting the oppressor and that's exactly what he's doing. The United States is fighting a world wide economic and cultural war, bringing their culture of consumerism to every corner of the globe. I completely understand the aversion to that kind of influence, especially to the muslim population. People say that if you want to fight America, fight but don't kill innocent civilians. First of all, I reject the concept of innocence, and second the American population is the enemy in this fight, it's not the military or the government. It is the American populace at large who spur the economic and cultural rape of the rest of the world and the only way to fight that is to fight them. I wish that those people had the money and the ability to compete economically and culturally against the Americans, but they don't and thus they turn to violence. It's an unfortunate result of the flaws of unregulated world-wide capitalism and the world market.
    I promised myself I'd stay away from this thread, just because I'm starting to see just what some of you ppl are all about.........

This SCUMBAG has NOOOO....... cause !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he's SO religious then why does he control the world heroin trade ??? Besides being paid off by Saudi Arabia to stay out of their country, Mr. Osama is in full control (or was in full control until we started bombing Afghanistan) of the poppy fields and labs to produce heroin. This scum bag had a partnership with the Sicilian Mafia (their Catholic, arent they ??), and the Mafia in Bulgaria to produce and distribute heroin across Europe and the USA.

This is where Osama made BILLIONS over the past 10 years to make enough money to hire former Soviet and Pakistani Nuclear engineers and buy between 20-80 suitcase nuclear bombs to be deployed into America

In my field I deal with this eventuality every day- its a matter of time before the USA gets hit by such a weapon............You so called "experts " here, armchair politicians, and terrorism sympathizers can all go to HELL !!!!!!!!!

If your not Muslim, Bin Laden wants you DEAD !!!!!! Do your homework, look up his statements, and realize what the world is dealing with............

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)