Terrorism (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
ONE CHANCE, that's what you all get before I close this. It's a fascinating discussion, that's why I'm not closing it now. Don't overheat, if you have something to say, say it nice. You wanted to get warnings instead of closed threads, please don't disappoint here.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Atombomb is the only solution to the terrorism problem!!!, send it as a "present" to those ****ers down their. Let them taste how it goes when you are threatning Europe & USA!.

Lets see how many who disagrees, hm alot i guess, i mean what can you expect from red people, "violence doesnt solve anything"-crap.
The terrorist and those nations started it with 9/11, and we have the right to react back!.
delpiero10's free to mean opinion.

Forza Bush!!!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
ONE CHANCE, that's what you all get before I close this. It's a fascinating discussion, that's why I'm not closing it now. Don't overheat, if you have something to say, say it nice. You wanted to get warnings instead of closed threads, please don't disappoint here.
That's ok.. no problems here... that was only Vil.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #147
    ++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
    Atombomb is the only solution to the terrorism problem!!!, send it as a "present" to those ****ers down their. Let them taste how it goes when you are threatning Europe & USA!.

Lets see how many who disagrees, hm alot i guess, i mean what can you expect from red people, "violence doesnt solve anything"-crap.
    The terrorist and those nations started it with 9/11, and we have the right to react back!.
    delpiero10's free to mean opinion.

Forza Bush!!!

Hmmm, that figures...

Aug 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    .So basically you just confirmed that you support Osama Bin Laden, as well as all the other terrorrist organizations around the globe. By that, you ARE a terrorist.
    Don't you think it's a bit too harsh. I mean everyone has different opinions on terrorism and to some bin laden might or might not be a terrorist but pointing your finger directly and claiming someone is a terrorist? :undecide:

Anyway

I hope delpiero10's post didn't just encourage Torkel to close this thread :D

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++
    As for the muslim terrorists like Osama Bin Laden, I abhore his methods, but I understand and support his cause. People talk of him being a mindless killer, but his cause is just in my mind.

Now thats fair enough and all well and good but for one minor point....

Bin laden doesnt have a cause... he chops and changes all over the place to his own end.

Go back and look at what he was saying with the same bullshit speaches he comes out with today back in say 1991.

He used exactly the same phrases ,attitude etc back then but in support of very different things.

He doesnt know what he wants himself... he has represented all sides, murdering his chosen enemies of the time whether that be the so called infidels ... his own nation... his own religion that he supposedly holds so high.or any chosen party he feels like attacking

He has no cause... he jus decides what to do at any given time.... he is one of the few real terrorists... at least the likes of the ira , palestinians and eta etc etc have a cause that they fight for (whether right or wrong is not the issue) and that has to be respected whether you agree with it or the methods chosen.

Bin Laden does not have this... his cause changes every day

River

Jun 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
    He has no cause... he jus decides what to do at any given time.... he is one of the few real terrorists... at least the likes of the ira , palestinians and eta etc etc have a cause that they fight for (whether right or wrong is not the issue) and that has to be respected whether you agree with it or the methods chosen.

Bin Laden does not have this... his cause changes every day
    How could anyone respect the IRA at this point? Killing innocent men, women, children and unborn babies isnt a cause. Its mindless murder.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)