Terrorism (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++

:wallbang: man, you, and many others are tricked by the smokescreen that Bush made, which is the "War on Terrorism"....

another thing, YES USA will make triple the amount they are spending on their wars, when u talk about oil from Iraq, u r talking about oil pouring in USA for 100 years or even more.....

and about afgan, who wouldnt like to control a country in the middle of Asia?!!!!
You dont know the US will control the oil. Iraq will.

Theres always something for everything. You can find an advantage in everything. But really if you believe that Bush was behind Sept-11 i really question your sanity. Besides im not American and bush hasnt sold me anything to buy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

You dont know the US will control the oil. Iraq will.

Theres always something for everything. You can find an advantage in everything. But really if you believe that Bush was behind Sept-11 i really question your sanity. Besides im not American and bush hasnt sold me anything to buy.
Yes there were some advantages, like kicking Saddams as*, but i still think that Bush knew something or had a future plan concerning 9/11, its not only me that believes in this: http://www.buzzflash.com/perspectives/911bush.html

this might not be all right, but still it makes sense.....

this topic is controversial, i hope it doesnt ruin friendships between members of this forum......

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
and about afgan, who wouldnt like to control a country in the middle of Asia?!!!!
Quite a few people I'd have thought actually, I would much rather control a stable country with a good economy than a warzone full of terrorists!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

hey hey hey, i do care about America and its people, and i feel sorry for every accident that happens there...

im not saying that YOU did it, but u cant say that bin laden did all this shit, man he lives in a cave, i think that there was a side that helped doing the attack, probably Bush....
After reading that incoherant post again, I see you label terrorist attacks as "accidents". That seems rather strange, doesn't it? 9/11 was no accident, thats for sure. It was masterminded by a jealous, idiotic bastard, namely Osama along with his cowardly hench men.

Thank you River for being the only person here who understands me.

Edit: and Fabiana. :)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++

Michael Moore also thinks it :D
I still havent seen Farenheit 9.11 but I dont think people should believe everything Michael Moore says, or pretend that what he says is the real truth. That is like you believed everything Dan Brown said in the Da Vinci Code...

9.11 wasnt an accident, they had been planning this for years and evidence of that was released awhile ago. I dont think Bush hired Osama Bin Laden (who took responsibility for the acts) and all the other pilots to destroy the Twin Towers, and potentially somewhere in Washington DC where Bush was and he could have been killed

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

I still havent seen Farenheit 9.11 but I dont think people should believe everything Michael Moore says, or pretend that what he says is the real truth. That is like you believed everything Dan Brown said in the Da Vinci Code...

9.11 wasnt an accident, they had been planning this for years and evidence of that was released awhile ago. I dont think Bush hired Osama Bin Laden (who took responsibility for the acts) and all the other pilots to destroy the Twin Towers, and potentially somewhere in Washington DC where Bush was and he could have been killed
Yeah, only a pure idiot would come up with a story like that. :groan:

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #109
    He didnt order it, but he did use it to his full extent, and like I said, it was exactly what his administration needed to launch their program of US world domination and spread their influence and "protect" their national interests, like oil, wizhout anyone getting in their way... the "New Pearl harbour"...

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    OK.

Do you think George W. Bush wants to "dominate" the World? Isnt that a bit too Pinky and the Brain-ish?

I do agree with you about America wanting to do everything according to their interests. Thats pretty understandable from my point of view, though. Unless they start attacking places randomly in the World like they did with Iraq... then that would be completely wrong

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #111
    Well, of course I dont mean dominate as Germany wanted in WW2, but they do want to spread their influence wherever they can, and basically, yes, be the only real force in the world. And besides, wasnt Iraq random enough? YOu have countries that treat civillians as bad or worse than Saddam, and with more dangerous weapons, yet the US does nothing about that. Korea, China, Israel... all have nuclear and chemical weapons and arent exactly known for their human rights movements.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Well, of course I dont mean dominate as Germany wanted in WW2, but they do want to spread their influence wherever they can, and basically, yes, be the only real force in the world. And besides, wasnt Iraq random enough? YOu have countries that treat civillians as bad or worse than Saddam, and with more dangerous weapons, yet the US does nothing about that. Korea, China, Israel... all have nuclear and chemical weapons and arent exactly known for their human rights movements.
    Iraq wasnt random mostly because there had been trouble going around them lately, and I do think George W wanted to finish his dad's business. It influded on him picking Iraq.
    Shortly after all the Iraq thing, the USA had trouble with N Korea but they sorted it out...
    Israel is an American ally, so probably it wouldnt be good to attack them
    Cuba has nothing they want
    China... I dont know nothing about them :D

Plus it would had been weird if America attacked China before they attacked Iraq... Iraq had more of a terrorist background, if you know what I mean. China at least has a president elected by the people, unlike a dictator like Saddam... and the 'excuse' for all this war was a fight against terrorism

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    No way any American President would ever organize anything like 911.

Nixon was almost impeached for setting up bugs in the DNC office- everyone knew about it instantly. JFK was killed as a result of a cover-up organized by his own Vice President- fact known, but to be revealed in 20 years.

People know stuff (even if they don't- they dig and find out)- your administration, CIA, FBI, NSA, Dep-t of State, Dep-t of Defense, Homeland Security. You cannot do or plan on doing something without having hundreds of people knowing about it.

You must be really, REALLY stupid to do something like that. I realize GWB is not Albert Enstein, but still!

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

After reading that incoherant post again, I see you label terrorist attacks as "accidents". That seems rather strange, doesn't it? 9/11 was no accident, thats for sure. It was masterminded by a jealous, idiotic bastard, namely Osama along with his cowardly hench men.

Thank you River for being the only person here who understands me.

Edit: and Fabiana. :)
    Dont believe everything u read or see!! u r still looking at one side of the incident believing that Bin Laden was the only mastermind of the "terror attack". You seem very sure that Bin laden was the planner... how can u be so sure? do u remember that day? when Bush talked to the people and claimed after 2 or 3 hours of the "terror attack" that Bin Laden is the guy who organized these attacks, this might all be liar.... like how can you specify the terrorist after 2 hours of being attacked?

and what makes it obvious that there are secret plans being made in USA is when Powell gave some satellite pictures showing that iraq was improving WMD, which was the main reason to invade the country, and now it seems there was no WMD in iraq, how can u explain that??

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    Haven't seen the film so won't comment on that, just want to reming everyone that 9/11 was good for president Bush. Nothing works as well for a president or sitting leader as a common enemy to figth against, remember the UK and the Falklands. Bush's approval ratings were over 70% for a while after 9/11.

Aug 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    if you wanted to get really noticed which country would you blew up?
    exactly. YOU WANT TO GET NOTICED. so instead of just focusing on which countries they want to blow up totally, we should try and focus on what their problems are that they so desperately need attention. you know, actually HELP then. I don't think they wanna bomb countries just because they're crazy people you know, and I hardly think they wanna - as someone put it - 'just want to wipe out non muslims in this world' ... things have been hard for some people and I just think it's a desperate cry for help.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #119
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

Iraq wasnt random mostly because there had been trouble going around them lately, and I do think George W wanted to finish his dad's business. It influded on him picking Iraq.
    Shortly after all the Iraq thing, the USA had trouble with N Korea but they sorted it out...
    Israel is an American ally, so probably it wouldnt be good to attack them
    Cuba has nothing they want
    China... I dont know nothing about them :D

Plus it would had been weird if America attacked China before they attacked Iraq... Iraq had more of a terrorist background, if you know what I mean. China at least has a president elected by the people, unlike a dictator like Saddam... and the 'excuse' for all this war was a fight against terrorism

What terrorist background? Saddam had no connection to terrorists, there are a lot of countries out there that have a lot more connection to terrorist groups than Iraq. No connection between Osama and Saddam has been proven because there is none.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #120
    ++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
    Haven't seen the film so won't comment on that, just want to reming everyone that 9/11 was good for president Bush. Nothing works as well for a president or sitting leader as a common enemy to figth against, remember the UK and the Falklands. Bush's approval ratings were over 70% for a while after 9/11.

Yep, thats what I said too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)