Terrorism (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Thats laughable. I don't know where you get your info from, or if you watch Al-Jahelpdaterrorists or not, but you seem to have the dumbest ideas on this forum. God help us if there are more people like you.
call me whatever u want, but you are superficial, u just watch TV and believe all the news and the reports that are shown...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++

call me whatever u want, but you are superficial, u just watch TV and believe all the news and the reports that are shown...
I don't go around believing everything that I hear for one thing, and saying that Osama Bin Laden is a US agent is pretty ridiculous. I'm sure Bush wanted Sept. 11 to happen and have our country go into complete disaster economically. And maybe all you watch is the Al-Jahelpdaterrorists Arab news agency? They are even more one-sided then my CNN.

Jan 7, 2004

I don't go around believing everything that I hear for one thing, and saying that Osama Bin Laden is a US agent is pretty ridiculous. I'm sure Bush wanted Sept. 11 to happen and have our country go into complete disaster economically. And maybe all you watch is the Al-Jahelpdaterrorists Arab news agency? They are even more one-sided then my CNN.

are you telling me that CIA or FBI could not stop that. please.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

are you telling me that CIA or FBI could not stop that. please.
Riight, like its that easy. Bull shit Bes.

So I see now everybody thinks we created Sept. 11 ourselves. This the focking stupid.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003

i agree with u about the 9/11 attack...

maybe i mis-explained my idea to you, bin laden is supporting the US plans indirectly, he was in afghanistan and therefore USA landed there, and now, they are relating all the terror attacks happening in the world to Al-Qaeda and bin laden thus giving support to Bush plans.....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
not "created yourself" but rather just "too convinient to pass on"
"Too convinient to pass on!" You don't make much sense Bes. Please make your arguments more than just one liners.

Yeah, thats it, we let Sept. 11 happen just for the hell of it, for many people to die and to have our economy go down the tiolet. :rolleyes:

Jan 7, 2004

"Too convinient to pass on!" You don't make much sense Bes. Please make your arguments more than just one liners.

Yeah, thats it, we let Sept. 11 happen just for the hell of it, for many people to die and to have our economy go down the tiolet. :rolleyes:

and have the perfect oppurtunity to use that "the government is above" that americans like and have the perfect chance to " get americans on your side" when going to irak.

the economy will recover and people will forget who died.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

and have the perfect oppurtunity to use that "the government is above" that americans like and have the perfect chance to " get americans on your side" when going to irak.

the economy will recover and people will forget who died.
That sounds a little far fetched to me, but believe whatever the hell you want.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003

economy down the toilet?!!!!! man, Bush is conquering the Iraqi petrol now, which is the best petrol on Earth...

look, u r American and i understand, but its all like a planned game, 1st: 9/11-------> reason to invade afghanistan--------> economical downfall in USA-------> invading Iraq to get oil -------> boosting US economy....

Jan 7, 2004

economy down the toilet?!!!!! man, Bush is conquering the Iraqi petrol now, which is the best petrol on Earth...

look, u r American and i understand, but its all like a planned game, 1st: 9/11-------> reason to invade afghanistan--------> economical downfall in USA-------> invading Iraq to get oil -------> boosting US economy....

reason to invade thats the keyword.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Actually I am one of the least American Americans I know. But that doesn't matter. Like I said, believe whatever the friggin hell you want.

Yeah, next time when another terrorist attack happens here you'll probably won't care either, thinking that we did it ourselves again.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003

Actually I am one of the least American Americans I know. But that doesn't matter. Like I said, believe whatever the friggin hell you want.

Yeah, next time when another terrorist attack happens here you'll probably won't care either, thinking that we did it ourselves again.

hey hey hey, i do care about America and its people, and i feel sorry for every accident that happens there...

im not saying that YOU did it, but u cant say that bin laden did all this shit, man he lives in a cave, i think that there was a side that helped doing the attack, probably Bush....

River

Jun 15, 2004

hey hey hey, i do care about America and its people, and i feel sorry for every accident that happens there...

im not saying that YOU did it, but u cant say that bin laden did all this shit, man he lives in a cave, i think that there was a side that helped doing the attack, probably Bush....
For christ sake. Why do people here keep bagging on about Andy buying what the media tells him? You must be buying what your media is selling you, and that must be some bloody lame as media. How could you even think for a second that a US president is behind an attack on his own country so he can invite Afganistan. What the hell would anyone want to invade afgan for? And think of how much money is spent on these wars and anti-terrorism. Do you think the US will make anything near that from oil? They arent going to start selling Iraqs oil, get real dude.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

For christ sake. Why do people here keep bagging on about Andy buying what the media tells him? You must be buying what your media is selling you, and that must be some bloody lame as media. How could you even think for a second that a US president is behind an attack on his own country so he can invite Afganistan. What the hell would anyone want to invade afgan for? And think of how much money is spent on these wars and anti-terrorism. Do you think the US will make anything near that from oil? They arent going to start selling Iraqs oil, get real dude.
:wallbang: man, you, and many others are tricked by the smokescreen that Bush made, which is the "War on Terrorism"....

another thing, YES USA will make triple the amount they are spending on their wars, when u talk about oil from Iraq, u r talking about oil pouring in USA for 100 years or even more.....

and about afgan, who wouldnt like to control a country in the middle of Asia?!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)