Tennis (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yes, he's a tennis player. Goran's a fockin legend. No player in history has as much charisma as him, he's a bloody entertainer that man is.

He's also a decent footballer too, and Croatia Zagreb named him in their team once :LOL:

As for where he is now, I'm not really sure.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Roddick blasts record 153 mph serve

London, England, Jun. 11 (UPI) -- American Andy Roddick hit a world-record 153 mph serve Friday while advancing to the semifinals of London's Stella Artois Championships.

Roddick, the tournament's top seed, hit the serve for an ace in the second game of the second set of a 6-3, 6-3 win over Paradorn Srichaphan of Thailand.

The American broke his own record, 152 mph, which he set in a Davis Cup match earlier in the year.

"I wasn't trying to hit it any harder than normal and I didn't really realize until the crowd started cheering and I saw Paradorn smiling," Roddick said.

Roddick will play Australia's Lleyton Hewitt in the semifianls Saturday. Hewitt advanced with a 6-3, 7-5 win over Russia's Igor Andreev.

The fifth seed, Sebastien Grosjean of France, last year's runner-up, beat Czech Radek Stepanek 6-3, 6-3 and will play Korean Hyung-Taik Lee, a 6-3, 6-3 winner over Slovakia's Karol Beck, in the other semifinal.

-------------------------------

GO THE KOREAN :thumb:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Yes, he's a tennis player. Goran's a fockin legend. No player in history has as much charisma as him, he's a bloody entertainer that man is.

He's also a decent footballer too, and Croatia Zagreb named him in their team once :LOL:

As for where he is now, I'm not really sure.

i ve seen a couple of games with him but then it's like he dissappeared

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
The fifth seed, Sebastien Grosjean of France, last year's runner-up, beat Czech Radek Stepanek 6-3, 6-3 and will play Korean Hyung-Taik Lee, a 6-3, 6-3 winner over Slovakia's Karol Beck, in the other semifinal.
when i saw the game, lee won the 1st set 6-4 and was leading in the 2nd set. dunno whether he won or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)