3. Best Uniform Colours: Valencia
4. Best Badge: ..... I will add later
5. Best Supporters Group: Juve fans and Dutch NT fans
6. Best Uniform Design: Valencia
7. Best Stadium Design: Nou Camp
8. Best Pitch: Old Trafford
9. Best Dressed Coach: erm... no idea
10. Keeper's Uniform: Juve!!! Gigi in pink shirt :thumb:
11. WORST Keeper's Uniform: Arsenal!! Davis Seaman wears something looks like grandpa's old pyjamas! :groan:
:howler: for the Seaman comment
BEST
Stadium name Stadio dell Alpi
team name Deportivo La Coruna
Uniform colours Real Madrid and Barcelona
Badge Barcelona
Supported team Dutch Nt and Newcastle
Stadium design Dutch National stadium and Nou camp
Pitch Highbury

Buy on AliExpress.com

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

What?!?!
Where the Dutch played most of thier games in Euro 2000, where the final was held or don't you have a national stadium? I think it might be Ajax's home stadium as well where they have concerts and all

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Where the Dutch played most of thier games in Euro 2000, where the final was held or don't you have a national stadium? I think it might be Ajax's home stadium as well where they have concerts and all
No, I was asking because this offical stadium is really crappy; the Olympic Stadium in Amsterdam. It's the worst of the worst with a running track around the pitch etc. and the NT never plays there.

Most of the games during Euro2000 were played at De Kuip in Rotterdam where we'll also play the Czechs this weekend. It has the best atmosphere of all Dutch stadiums!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Erik, I've seen that one!!!!!! Indeed it sucks, it was on the map and we went to check it out, that was before we realized that is not where the ArenA is.. :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
LOL!! Hurts your eyes, don't it?! :D

The ArenA is in the neighbourhood called "Bijlmer" - next you go there, be sure to ask people if you're heading to the right stadium first ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Hey we saw the ArenA, it's totally not in the same place! :D That old stadium is like right in the center of the city, the ArenA isn't. We were actually there on the eve of their inauguration match ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Did you take a guided tour through the ArenA? I did a couple of years ago. Wanted to do that in the Delle Alpi as well when I happened to be in Turin but they don't do that there :undecide: :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
No, I was just there once and a game was on we didn't know about. That it's though.

I did take a tour of the Stade de France though, cost me €6 :groan:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

No, I was asking because this offical stadium is really crappy; the Olympic Stadium in Amsterdam. It's the worst of the worst with a running track around the pitch etc. and the NT never plays there.

Most of the games during Euro2000 were played at De Kuip in Rotterdam where we'll also play the Czechs this weekend. It has the best atmosphere of all Dutch stadiums!
I thought the design looked alright and that was what i was refering too and it seems very modern as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)