Temporary Sanchez thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
'07, fuck you :D

If there is a reason I have a soft spot for Chile, it's not just Arturo but their performances at the u-20 WC in 2007. That's why I was such a sucker for Vidal and Isla when we were signing them and why I'm still being ridiculed by Fred and Cheesio for preferring Sanchez to Aguero, back in that summer when Juve were supposed to sign one of them.
That was such a nice team, with Sanchez, Isla, Vidal, Medel, Vidangossy and that forward who is nowhere to be seen anymore. I can't forgive the coach for benching Sanchez and Isla in the semifinals, or the ref who gave an early red to Medel on that match against Argentina. Chile should have won that u20 World Cup, not your Argies :stuckup:

fred for the longest time thought sanchez was a one trick pony whos nothing special :D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Ozil? if they offer what barcelona is asking and give him wages he wants he would go there with a smile on his face
why? coz arsenal offers more wages than the rest? fact is arsenal offers close to nothing as far as attractiveness, no ambitions no titles and doesnt overpay. If you want a payday you go to the sugar daddy clubs, if you want trophies you go to solid teams with winning traditions.

Please see the gif in the Suarez thread and tell me the movie.

- - - Updated - - -

And people used to tell me "money talks" when asking this kind of question.
done

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
why? coz arsenal offers more wages than the rest? fact is arsenal offers close to nothing as far as attractiveness, no ambitions no titles and doesnt overpay. If you want a payday you go to the sugar daddy clubs, if you want trophies you go to solid teams with winning traditions.
he would play in the CL, fight for the EPL and be on high wages. he would also be the star player there and would have much more freedom in his play than in Barca. fact is, Arsenal was 1st in the EPL until midseason when Ozil, Ramsey and a few more got injured. they are defintely an option to consider for someone like Sanchez...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Badass is my good friend and I hope I won't insult him with this question...but is it possible that he's suffering from a multiple personality disorder? I'm serious as fuck when I'm asking this. Everything seemed too convenient. Is it possible that Badass was sending those PMs to himself, without even being aware that he's doing that?

I'm not joking and this isn't sarcasm. Andy, if you're reading this, think well about the possibility.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
he would play in the CL, fight for the EPL and be on high wages. he would also be the star player there and would have much more freedom in his play than in Barca. fact is, Arsenal was 1st in the EPL until midseason when Ozil, Ramsey and a few more got injured. they are defintely an option to consider for someone like Sanchez...
fight for epl? :D come on now, arsenal is not winning anything any time soon. Be the star player is arguable, as for freedom i dont think so if anything wenger is more rigid tactically than martino. I think for a top player arsenal would be more last resort bottom of the barrel choice

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
fight for epl? :D come on now, arsenal is not winning anything any time soon. Be the star player is arguable, as for freedom i dont think so if anything wenger is more rigid tactically than martino. I think for a top player arsenal would be more last resort bottom of the barrel choice
an injury free Arsenal is top 3 EPL team (last season). and it would be a very close call. when they were injury free they were leading the EPL and just when the key players were out due to injuries they lost the lead. i'd say lets wait and see. im sure Sanchez would go to Arsenal if he had a chance. ofcourse if he had to chose, he would probably like another team, but he also wouldnt say no to an offer from Wenger. so lets wait for the next season and see what happens :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)