Techno, Trance & House - Reborn (10 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The set was a bit different from what I had expected, in other words not that good I guess DJs always play different stuff for american crowds. I also got in a fight with my girlfriend but met him personally. Will post pics as soon as I come back from Texas.

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #645
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
    anyone knows who Steve Lawler is?
    BIG TIME!

He's huge in the prog/tribal house scene. Hes comming up with a new comp soon.

Anyways, the man himself, probably the best promising youngster in the progressive house genre, Desyn Masiello is next on the Balance compilation list. He's relesaing Balance 008 really soon. I've downloaded half of it so far, and the first 4 tracks are HUGE. Mixed classicaly on decks with vinyl, this compilation is bound to have it all. Definately check it out.

Probably gonna make my albums of the year shortlist which so far includes:

John Digweed - Fabric 20
    Pole Folder - Zero Gold
    Fortier - Balance 007
    Hernan Cattaneo - The Masters Series 2
    James Zabiela - Utilities
    Sasha - Fundacion
    Nick Warren - GU028

Oh man, its been such a great year with compilations. Soooo much good prog hosue has been released this year, its not even funny. And with Balance 008 on its way with 2 new Rennaissance CDS coming soon its gonna be difficult coming up with a top 5.

PLUS, Ulrich Schnauss is re-releasing his INFAMOUS debut album Far Away Trains this October with a bonus disk with 6 un-released tracks:
    http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=6810627&style=music&cart=273752339&BAB=E

do you realize how god damn excited that is! PLUS he's working on a new album that should be out sometime next year. Knowing Schnauss its gonna be COMPLETE QUALITY as his last two albums were. THe guy is a genius.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
    I'm too lazy to look for the old Techno, Trance & House thread, so ill just start a new one.

Lots of good compilations and albums are out. Here are the ones I've got and my number of stars for them.

Armin van Buuren - A State of Trance 2004 (2CD) **** MUST BUY! First disk kicks ass. So far, the best trance compilation of the year.

Markus Schulz - Coldharbour Sessions 2004 (2CD) **** Great compilation with some awsome tracks.

Trance Energy 2004 (2CD) ** Bad mixing, but great tracks put together sloppily.

Airwave - I Want to Believe (2CD) *** Lots of awsome tunes. Lady Blue :thumb: Awsome track.

Those are the latest albums that I've bought. If you want the tracklistings, just ask me.

I can't wait for Tiesto's second artist album to be released in mid-may. Its going to be awsome. I've already heard Love Comes Again, Adaigo for Strings, Nyana, Traffic and they're all AWSOME! Download some of the those singles and tell me what you think.

Tunes of the week:

Solid Globe - Sahara
    Airwave - Lady Blue
    Oceanlab - Satellite (Original Above And Beyond Remix)
    Robert Nickson - Spiral

;) Those are all from Armin's ASOT 2004 :D Awsome album, get it NOW!
    what do you think of oakenfold's latest cd? i heard it about a week ago but i was too messed up to distinguish if it was good or now

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #648
    ++ [ originally posted by Enron ] ++

what do you think of oakenfold's latest cd? i heard it about a week ago but i was too messed up to distinguish if it was good or now
    Newest Oakenfold CD i've heard is Creamfields 2004. Not sure if he's released a new one since. But if your asking about Creamfields, its actually not that bad (compared to the modern Oakenfold). Has a lot of the bigger trance tunes of last year such as Interstate - I found u, the two massive tilt singles, jump the next train, clear blue, etc. I'd definately check it out if you want to hear some decent modern trance/progtrance.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
    Saturday Night, Club Space, Miami

Steve Lawler is playing and I'll be there.
    That was off the chains. Really good time.

Tiesto and Paul Van Dyk next month

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++

Newest Oakenfold CD i've heard is Creamfields 2004. Not sure if he's released a new one since. But if your asking about Creamfields, its actually not that bad (compared to the modern Oakenfold). Has a lot of the bigger trance tunes of last year such as Interstate - I found u, the two massive tilt singles, jump the next train, clear blue, etc. I'd definately check it out if you want to hear some decent modern trance/progtrance.
    thanks bro

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Oh my God! The month of November is totally the best month of the year!

Pete Tong and Fergie are in Crobar (NYC) this Friday (to be aired on BBC Radio 1's Essential Mix later)

Paul Van Dyk is at PureVision (NYC) this Saturday!

Tiesto will be at Crobar on the 26th!

This is totally INCREADIBLE!!!

If anybody's in town this weekend and want to listen to the best music in the world, let me know.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    Oh my God! The month of November is totally the best month of the year!

Pete Tong and Fergie are in Crobar (NYC) this Friday (to be aired on BBC Radio 1's Essential Mix later)

Paul Van Dyk is at PureVision (NYC) this Saturday!

Tiesto will be at Crobar on the 26th!

This is totally INCREADIBLE!!!

If anybody's in town this weekend and want to listen to the best music in the world, let me know.

Tiesto is gonna be in Boston soon so you could see him twice...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)