Techno, Trance & House - Reborn (3 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
What need some trance to get you hyped :D
Ferry Corsten - Passport the Kingdom of Netherlands is the last good trance album I heard. Im not really following too many trance singles these days. Get some recent sets by the djs playing if you wanna experience what you gonnna hear. Or just wait and be blown away by an aura of new songs you've never ever heard!

BTW, whats your say on Paul van Dyks new Politics of Dancing coming out september ;)
Yeah, we're going to make a cd to put in the car on the way there, with some fresh stuff to get us in the mood. I've been on some websites that have tracks to purchase, and free samples but obvioucly since they only got released on vinyl yesterday they ain't on limewire yet, and I'll be damned if I'm paying for them after paying off the bill for the tent and tickets yesterday :eek:

Sets are probably the way to go I agree, again on limewire there aren't that many except the Tiesto one I mentioned - which is awesome. Threw in some old classics like his own debut hit lethal industry and southern sun by oakenfold (tiesto rmx) - other that those two were mostly stuff I'd never heard but enjoyed thoroughly. Would love to know the names of some of those so I'll have a dig around.

If you know anywhere I can download recent live sets btw, would be much appreciated.

As for PvD, honestly thats the first I've heard about it. Unfortunately since I wasn't a fan of his last studio album reflections - thought it was a bit dull, am not sure how to take this. I'll buy it of course ;) but we'll see.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
ah sod it. Am gonna go on a spending spree tomorrow and buy ISOS 4 and passport the kingdom of netherlands tomorrow. Lets hope they live up to the hype :)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
... just wanted to briefly touch upon search engines.

Everyone knows that goodle is the best. Because they supposedly have those 850,000 servers, connected by an Oracle Grid or whatever.

Well, as I was hunting down the new DD36, google wouldn't give me crap for the past week- literally 0 results.

Totally accidently I searched for the torrent on yahoo, and it game me several PAGES of output. And couple of hours later (an hour ago to be exact), I have the full compilation. So, this says something about google.

Speaking of the music itself, I just completed listening to CD 1. It is imo much better than 34 and 35. "Running Water" (SJ Shog), "Manifesto" (Talla 2XLC), "Sunrise" (4 Strings), "To France 2005" (MR), and "Odin" (Michael Urgacz) are above average.

If anybody wants it, and you have cable connection, it will take a couple of minutes to transfer it over MSN (given that you will ONLY listen to it, i.e. will not sell it or give it to anybody else).

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
Seven: it is impossible to argue with him- he will prove you wrong no matter what :D
Yes, you are right about that, but I always like to see his point of view :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
If you don't like a certain music genre, just don't listen to it.
I don't. But you have to admit that whenever you're going to a party or whenever you're going out, you'll hear this shit.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
And there are actually a lot more places that do NOT play dance music.

Here in the city of Albany for example, there is just ONE BAR fully devoted to dance music. :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
I still hear it a lot though. And it makes me sick. It's all pretty boring IMO.
Hell I wish I could hear that stuff everywhere I went. It would have been paradise!

++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
See Elnur, we can argue with Seven :D
We can, but this arguing will NEVER stop :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)