Techno, Trance & House - Reborn (2 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Bought concert cards for August, man i'm looking forward. Have an important presentation the next day, will have to ask to postpone it but don't believe it will be possible. Crazy, only one day later would have been perfect. But whatever won't miss that concert, just have to be cautious with partying and not overdo.

After 2 years without clubs and concert or anything, beating the virus with the sound of Solomun :wittl:
Saw Solomun in the Amsterdam Dance Event in October. Good show. But the best i saw last year was Paul Kalkbrenner in Exit :tup: :tup:

What an experience after a year of lockdown

Jun 7, 2003
Saw Solomun in the Amsterdam Dance Event in October. Good show. But the best i saw last year was Paul Kalkbrenner in Exit :tup: :tup:

What an experience after a year of lockdown
I thought hard about it to see Paul also live, but somehow there are other people who i would like to rather see. Ricardo Vilalobos is highest on the list, never saw him life and that's a pity

Liked that one a lot, but also because i love the original song. Beside that song i never really listened to something from him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)