Techno, Trance & House - Reborn (7 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Reflekt - Need To Feel Loved (Adam K & Soha Vocal Mix)

Christina Aguilera - Your Body (DJ Kue Radio Edit)

Sub Focus - Tidal Wave ft. Alpines

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
tunes currently rockin my box:

zoo brazil - tear the club up (albin myers rmx)
dbn - jack is back (albin myers rmx)
deadmau5 - attention whore
c-mos - 2 million ways (axwell rmx)
narcotic thrust - i like it 2009 (giorgio sainz rmx)
pryda vs freemasons - watchin' from miami to atlanta (axwell rmx)
tocadisco - way of love (dave darell rmx)
[MENTION]Tom[/MENTION] What happened to you!!!

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Pretty Ricky ft. 50 Cent - Grind With Me (SNBRN Remix)

Russ Chimes - Turn Me Out

Jaymes Young - Dark Star (Kiely Rich Remix)

RUFUS - Desert Night

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
This thread is amazing and needs to be revived. I am currently listening to this absolute classic of a techno DJ Set by my favourite DJ:

- - - Updated - - -

Why is this thread dead, where have all the Electronica music fans gone?

I truly have no idea why it's dead. It's much better than "what are you currently listening to?"

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Since last visiting this thread I was properly introduced Progressive House. DJs and producers like Sasha, Digweed, Hernan Cattaneo, Lemon8, Deep Dish, Nick Warren, David Seaman and Breeder.

Listen to any set by any of those guys from around 2000. Absolutely fantastic. I never liked Trance. Prog House is just a few BPM slower - the perfect mix between trance and house.

Here are some great sets to trawl through....

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src="
- - - Updated - - -

Since last visiting this thread I was properly introduced Progressive House. DJs and producers like Sasha, Digweed, Hernan Cattaneo, Lemon8, Deep Dish, Nick Warren, David Seaman and Breeder.

Listen to any set by any of those guys from around 2000. Absolutely fantastic. I never liked Trance. Prog House is just a few BPM slower - the perfect mix between trance and house.

Sasha is the supreme master and the first ever real celebrity DJ.

Look up any 'Renaissance' mix, 'Global Underground' mix, or 'Essential Mix' by these blokes. Love it. Also, shout out to Timo Maas and Bedrock.

Last edited:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006

Here are some great sets to trawl through....

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src="
- - - Updated - - -

Sasha is the supreme master and the first ever real celebrity DJ.

Look up any 'Renaissance' mix, 'Global Underground' mix, or 'Essential Mix' by these blokes. Love it.
Wow thanks for the nice recommendations. I didn't even know this thread existed and I'm glad it does.

Just out of curiosity, have you ever listened to Chicane? He's top quality stuff when it comes to trance/progressive house:
Also this remix by DEADMAU5 is great:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
One more. One of my favourite tunes...

- - - Updated - - -

Wow thanks for the nice recommendations. I didn't even know this thread existed and I'm glad it does.

Just out of curiosity, have you ever listened to Chicane? He's top quality stuff when it comes to trance/progressive house:
Also this remix by DEADMAU5 is great:
hahaha dude. Look at my last post. Yeah Chicane is definitely among that crowd of producers. Did great things. Just love prog because it goes hard like trance but still maintains a groove.

How old are you? If you were in your 20s in the UK round 2000 then you'd be in heaven. The scene sounded unbelievable back then.

Last edited:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
One more. One of my favourite tunes...

- - - Updated - - -

hahaha dude. Look at my last post. Yeah Chicane is definitely among that crowd of producers. Did great things. Just love prog because it goes hard like trance but still maintains a groove.

How old are you? If you were in your 20s in the UK round 2000 then you'd be in heaven. The scene sounded unbelievable back then.
Believe it or not I'm actually an early 2000s kid haha. I grew up listening to trance largely because my parents loved it, which influenced my taste in progressive house. I'm from the UK so trance and 90s dance is still a favourite among a lot of Gen X/millennials who remember the likes of Robert Miles- Children, Everything but the Girl- Missing and Chicane as well, Greece 2000 e.t.c.
In case you were wondering, it says 'joined 2006' under my name because this account used to be my father's when he was a lot younger :)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Believe it or not I'm actually an early 2000s kid haha. I grew up listening to trance largely because my parents loved it, which influenced my taste in progressive house. I'm from the UK so trance and 90s dance is still a favourite among a lot of Gen X/millennials who remember the likes of Robert Miles- Children, Everything but the Girl- Missing and Chicane as well, Greece 2000 e.t.c.
In case you were wondering, it says 'joined 2006' under my name because this account used to be my father's when he was a lot younger :)
:lol: true. Good on ya for not listening to the shit they're forcing down kids throats these days. Trap is just so dominant it's like a virus that kills people's taste.

Here's another bloke worth mentioning, Quivver. Check him out.

And Underworld too...

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2003

Bought concert cards for August, man i'm looking forward. Have an important presentation the next day, will have to ask to postpone it but don't believe it will be possible. Crazy, only one day later would have been perfect. But whatever won't miss that concert, just have to be cautious with partying and not overdo.

After 2 years without clubs and concert or anything, beating the virus with the sound of Solomun :wittl:

Allegri_is_God

Jun 8, 2021

Bought concert cards for August, man i'm looking forward. Have an important presentation the next day, will have to ask to postpone it but don't believe it will be possible. Crazy, only one day later would have been perfect. But whatever won't miss that concert, just have to be cautious with partying and not overdo.

After 2 years without clubs and concert or anything, beating the virus with the sound of Solomun :wittl:
just have to be cautious with partying and not overdo.

How the f***you gona do that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)