Techno, Trance & House - Reborn (5 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Tom i'm hearing your set mate and its class ;) I've noticed you like including funk soul brother a lot hehe.
cheers mate, oh haha you mustve downloaded the old one which has that sample on it! The new mix is on there too they are probably upside down cos of the american way of putting the date :D

everyone knows its the day that comes first not the month :agree: lol

as for drum and bass personally i think its an absolute abomination but each to their own!! ha

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Hehe, no i'm pretty sure i downloaded the right one, there was one of may and one of June right?
Drum and Bass is fine if your really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really wasted :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Hehe, no i'm pretty sure i downloaded the right one, there was one of may and one of June right?
Drum and Bass is fine if your really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really wasted :D
april and june i think. yah you got that right..maybe add a couple more "really" in there tho :D

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
went to Winter Sounds festival last Sunday

Armand Van Helden
Laidback Luke
Armin Van Buuren
Danger

Jumped the fence got in for free. Best time of my life.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Howdy all, just thought i'd let you know what i've been up to, and what is to come.

So 20th June there was the Ministry of Sound Festival, and it was fucking awesome, heard The Advent(live), Brodinski, Above&Beyond and SPACE DJZ!!! They were all fucking amazing, and there were other djs, such as Clamaran, Funkagenda, Timo Maas and Masiello that i missed. All in all a great night out.

28th June i went to another party, and there was Moby(Live) and Deadmau5. Moby was really good, but Deadmau5 just blew my fucking mind. He was such a dude. For two songs he came infront of his dj booth and started doing the robot dance, I also managed to pat him on the back haha. But the music was really good, though the sound was a bit weak.

Now on 15th August there is Creamfields Malta 09. Some wicked djs coming down, including LAIDBACK LUKE, JAMES ZABIELA, MARCUS SCHULZ, 16 BIT LOLITAS, UMEK, VITALIC and Ottaviani. There is also one more big act to be confirmed, and for some reason i think its Boys Noize, but can't be certain, all i know is that its gonna be a good one :D

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Deadmau5 has a surprisingly good live-set indeed. I was also pleasantly surprised when I saw/heard him a while back.

Tonight (& tomorrow morning :D) I myself will be "entertained" by the likes of Dj Hell, Jesse Rose, Optimo, ...

Should be followed in the coming weeks by Dave Clarke, Ellen Allien, Todadisco, Kraftwerk, Vitalic,...
Good times ahead!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)