Techno, Trance & House - Reborn (7 Viewers)

Jul 15, 2006
How people stand Techno and House music is beyond me.
Boh! Be more open-minded :D

I'm listening to recently:
Mr. Hudson Feat. KanYe - Supernova (Calvin Harris Remix)
Fedde Le Grand Feat. Mitch Crown - Scared Of Me (Extended Mix)
The Killers - Spaceman (Steve Aoki & The Bloody Beetroots Remix)
Bodybangers - Sunshine Day (Original Mix)
Katerine - Ayo Technology (EasyTech Radio Edit)
And the Danger EP's which Nenna reccomended.

:tup:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I can only stand very little vocal trance. Maybe that's why I can't take House music and it's repititions. Don't even get me started on Techno.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Tom i'm hearing your set mate and its class ;) I've noticed you like including funk soul brother a lot hehe.

In case you haven't heard it:

Working Together(Soulwax remix)- Gonzales is brilliant.

There are others but i've got to go out now. Will write them later

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
I can only stand very little vocal trance. Maybe that's why I can't take House music and it's repititions. Don't even get me started on Techno.
well i'm not to fond of house either , maybe Danny Howells and Satoshi Tomiie and thats it. when it comes to techno i have to disagree with you on that , i've been a big fan of techno for years , especially detroit techno , not so much now , i mainly listen to drum n bass and i wouldn't call techno repetitive at all , i don't know what tracks or dj's have you heard , maybe it was some tribal techno which can be pretty repetitive and which i personally don't like.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Detroit techno rules man. Dj Godfather came to Malta last November, and he was the shit.
I mainly like Drum n Bass songs which Prodigy release

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
now that's a thing i cannot be with (d&b) .. as for some sounds for some interested: feeling-right side up (b deep remix), H.O.S.H. and Amelie's album, Cabo San Roque vs. Luciano - Calypso 08 (Luciano Remix), M.A.N.D.Y. - superman, Funkerman- one for me (prok & fitch remix) . Nicone- una rosa (H.O.S.H. mix) ..they are a bit minimal-tech

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)