Techno, Trance & House - Reborn (2 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
http://www.mediafire.com/?nkdbyxtl2we

Promo July '08 (electro and progressive house)

fukkk off - rave is king
dave darell - children
bsod - choplifted
felguk - palmtree (miles dyson remix)
jean elan - where's your head at? (klaas remix)
guru josh project - infinity 2008 (klaas edit)
dj dan - needle damage (stupid fresh remix)
fonseca lane - afterparty
kaz james - breathe (thomas gold mix)
d ramirez & mark knight - columbian soul (gabriel & dresden tuscan rework)
delerium - silence (niels van gogh & thomas gold edit)
orli - white flower (jerome isma-ae remix)
mikey gallagher - 9pm (till i come)
meck - so strong (inpetto mix)

enjoy :)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
DJ Dan- Seduction - Fukkk Offf Remix
Miles Dyson- Anthem(original mix)
Marco G- No Requests feat. Troy Carter (Stupid Fresh Remix)
MC Flipside, Joey Seminara, Danny Nagels- Just The Tip (Hatiras Vocal Mix)
sia - the girl you lost to cocaine (sander van doorn remix)

Just a few for now

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Here's some that i've been liking in the past month or so, house/progressive/tech house:

Deadmua5 - Hi Friend
Seamus Haji, Lords of Flash - 24 hrs (Funkagendas Morphine Bass Dub)
Prydz - Pjanoo (Guy J remix)
Axwell & Dirty South - Open Your Heart
Bart B More vs CeCe Pensiton - Finally
Cube Guys - Baba O'Riley (Arno Cost & Norman Doray Remix)
Korgis - Everybodys gotta learn sometime (laidback Luke Remix)
CPM - Insomnial
Muzzaik - Noise
Cirez D - Journey
Cirez D - Stockholm Marathon

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,670
    check out the new M83 album (Saturday = Youth) if you like 80's synths and the shoegaze wall of noise/reverb sound.
    Fuck Buttons debut album is pretty damn sick too. Not really dance music, but definitely electronic and noisy as fuck. That shit with some nice headphones is just hypnotic.
    My best electronic album of 07 was Ricardo Villalobos - Fabric 36. I was so-so after first couple of listens (just like any of my now favourite electronic albums) but it has grown to be one my crown mix sets. Once again, not really dancy, but trippy has hell in very minimal and dirty way.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
    A few of my current favs are

I want you (Laidback Luke) - Martin Solveig
    No stress (Original Club mix) - Laurent Wolf
    Where's your head at (Klaas) - Jean Elan
    Don't be - AfroJack

I love Klaas, anything he touches goes off..

I'm looking for a song I heard out the other night, I have no idea what it's called but the main lines in it are "these pills keep dropping" or something like that & then a heavy bass kicks in. If anyone has heard it before a name would be great

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Hard-Fi - Suburban Knights (Angello & Ingrosso Remix)

Its my ringing tone for a message on my mobile haha. Quite an old song though, as in it came out in Malta last Summer

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    SHOT AT FOR PLAYING PROGRESSIVE HOUSE!!

This saturday night, club shuts at 4 (which is pretty crap for the few hardcore partygoers in Derby) so rounded up those that were still game, got them back to mine after a stop off at the 24-hr off license, and all duly got off our heads as per the norm :)

Was playing some progressive house (true fuckup music you understand) but not very loud at all (none of my immediate neighbours 6 each way in the same block heard anything - i've asked them!!). However some chav scumbag from down the road decided to start shouting at me through the window (which was slightly ajar given it was a warm night) to turn the music off or he would "give me the beating of a lifetime!" When I suggested he try negotiating in a more friendly tone he was "gonna come up there and put a hole through that window"

Now obviously I took this as a lame threat, the guy balatantly hadn't been woken up but had been roaming the streets looking for trouble, but several hours later...air rifle pellet half way in my window (thank fuck for double glazing otherwise may have been a gonner!)

Why the fuck are such people allowed to draw breath?! I'm now investing in a much louder speaker system which i will strategically position so it DOES wake the cunt up! Aah so angry!

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    SHOT AT FOR PLAYING PROGRESSIVE HOUSE!!

This saturday night, club shuts at 4 (which is pretty crap for the few hardcore partygoers in Derby) so rounded up those that were still game, got them back to mine after a stop off at the 24-hr off license, and all duly got off our heads as per the norm :)

Was playing some progressive house (true fuckup music you understand) but not very loud at all (none of my immediate neighbours 6 each way in the same block heard anything - i've asked them!!). However some chav scumbag from down the road decided to start shouting at me through the window (which was slightly ajar given it was a warm night) to turn the music off or he would "give me the beating of a lifetime!" When I suggested he try negotiating in a more friendly tone he was "gonna come up there and put a hole through that window"

Now obviously I took this as a lame threat, the guy balatantly hadn't been woken up but had been roaming the streets looking for trouble, but several hours later...air rifle pellet half way in my window (thank fuck for double glazing otherwise may have been a gonner!)

Why the fuck are such people allowed to draw breath?! I'm now investing in a much louder speaker system which i will strategically position so it DOES wake the cunt up! Aah so angry!
    Simple solution. Find his door step. Crap in a paper bag. Place said paper bag on his door step and light on fire. If he bothers you again repeat using 6 bags of poo.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    im afraid i may have fucked up cos i called the cops and they've took him down the station..if he gets imprisoned then my revenge plan is down the shitter :(

still, i believe the speaker system to be a sound investment :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)