Techno, Trance & House - Reborn (9 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
go too see you back here, man !! :pint:

but you cant come here, list all these great songs, and not have a link to download them !!:D
Cheers mate... :)

www.tribalmixes.com - you can get all the stuff that you need + tons more. Downloads are super fast- it's a closed community.

Look out for Pete Tong's EM on BBC Radio 1, Hernan Cattaneo's weekly show, and Armin Van Buuren's ASOT.

Btw, Armin Van Buuren is in NYC on July 13th. Just got my ticket.

Also, I have singed up at imeem.com and now working on putting together some nice playlists. Will post the links!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Agon

Sep 23, 2006
Paul Van Dyk will come in 1st August in Struga, Macedonia and i heard that he will play also some tracks of his new album. So anyone from Balkans dont miss this chance to see PvD if you really enjoy Trance

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
the new one of fedde le grand isn't bad: Wheels in Motion.

This Summer is going to rock!!! Bob Sinclar and many other big name djs are coming to Malta, also there is going to be the MTV SummerDance this year, with a special guest, last year it was Gabriel and Dresden, hopefully someone as good comes this year, it will be live on MTV Switched on if anyone is interested ;)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
This isn't music. Take the pacifiers out of your mouths and get a life.
if you don't like it get out of this thread, you probably listen to Britney spears and think that it is music :disagree:

The new one of The Chemical Brothers is good, i really like it. It is "Do It Again"

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
tbh i was deeply dissapointed when i downloaded a couple of house albums, the repition of the beats were too slow and bored me when i was listening to them. but then again its what you like.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
To me house is too commercial, unless it is of very high quality, by the likes of TALENTED producers such as Booka Shade or Sasha (Edit: and Deep Dish most definitely as well). I mean... listen to Pete Tong's "Essential Selection"- it's not too far from Britney Spears... and when you start "dance remixing" popular music- you know you've gone too far.

Progressive is the way to go if trance is too emotional for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)