Techno, Trance & House - Reborn (2 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Seven said:
I still can't understand people are in to this.

I mean, I realise you can like Massive Attack, which is often repetitive, but house and techno? How is that ever going to compete with the sheer beauty of U2's "One" or the rawness of "Zero" by the Smashing Pumpkins? I just don't get it why these things are so popular.
people have different tastes in music

and there are ppl out there who can enjoy both house/techno and U2 and/or Smashing Pumpkins

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Vinman said:
people have different tastes in music

and there are ppl out there who can enjoy both house/techno and U2 and/or Smashing Pumpkins

Exactly, i am a huge fan of Trance/House/funky/electro and enjoy Techno but i am also a huge fan of Oasis.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Seven said:
I still can't understand people are in to this.

I mean, I realise you can like Massive Attack, which is often repetitive, but house and techno? How is that ever going to compete with the sheer beauty of U2's "One" or the rawness of "Zero" by the Smashing Pumpkins? I just don't get it why these things are so popular.
Personally, I cannot listen to a complete U2 song.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
un altro alex said:
Infernal - From Paris to Berlin.
masterpiece or what? one of the best whatever-genre-it-may-be songs i've heard since Chuck Norris
argh nooooooooo its cheesy europop, the only people i know who like it are women in their 40's...no shit man

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
dude you still going to rock ness??? will have to catch you and have a fatty with you:smoke:
yeah sure am, although my mate ordered the tickets and he still hasnt given me mine yet.

u still camping? im staying at some guy iv never met's house in Inverness.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Boksic said:
yeah sure am, although my mate ordered the tickets and he still hasnt given me mine yet.

u still camping? im staying at some guy iv never met's house in Inverness.
aye still not sure of the exact details yet but we have a camping spot set for us should be shit-hot

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Tom said:
what whats this all about?
rock ness, got mylo, carl cox and fatboy slim, should be shit hit and the scenery will be awesome, though maybe not when i am taking a drug and drink fuelled swim at midnight:pumpkin:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Zlatan är Kung said:
G2 at the Guvernment Complex in Toronto Ontario...Christopher Lawrence, Markus Schulz, Johan Gielen!!!!AHH its gonna be wiild!!

been to Guvernment too many times in the past.....:pint:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
boksic look out for me, i will be wearing my red juve away top so you cant miss me

well in 25,000 its kinda hard but everyone was coming up to me and telling me they love juve all weekend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)