Techno, Trance & House - Reborn (2 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Boksic said:
Just downloaded 5 sets from the glory years of Trance 1999,2000 and 2002. All awesome.

Arome- Hands up, Three drives on vinyl - greece 2000, art of trance-madagascar and Picotto-Lizard!!!! brilliant

If anyone wants to make a set of just classics from around year 2000, i would be more than happy to recommend some songs to put on it. I'm desperate to find a set with all the classics in it.
dude can you post them for me,i need to relive my days as a young pup:smoke:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Boksic said:
If anyone wants to make a set of just classics from around year 2000, i would be more than happy to recommend some songs to put on it. I'm desperate to find a set with all the classics in it.
classics from the years 98-2000 and you can count me in, I'm still in love with that stuff. I don't really need any recomendations, however if you guys have any favourites be sure to post them on here - that way we'll all be happy. I'll do an 80 minute set for you to burn onto a cd

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Tom said:
classics from the years 98-2000 and you can count me in, I'm still in love with that stuff. I don't really need any recomendations, however if you guys have any favourites be sure to post them on here - that way we'll all be happy. I'll do an 80 minute set for you to burn onto a cd
thanks a lot bud.

i would luv2hear the likes of Picotto-Lizard, Storm-Time to Burn, Ayla-Ayla, veracocha- carte blanche, systemF- seven cities, matt darey- beautiful or liberation, art of trance-madagascar, BINARY FINARY-1999, Energy52-Cafe del Mar, Olive- youre not alone, Angelic-its my turn, Grace- not over yet, GOURYELLA-GOURYELLA, Chicane-offshore, Delerium-silence, Thrillseekers-synthesia, YOMANDA-Synth&Strings

Sorry i named so many, got carried away, all class tracks tho.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ok gouriella-walhalla,storm-storm,paul van dyk-for an angel,bt-flaming june, bbf-seven days and one week, da hool-meet her at the love parade,lost witness-red sun rising

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
De Bos- on the run (my fav track of all time)

Armand Van Helden- you dont know me

Stardust- the music sounds better with you

Carmissa- let me show you

and how about that track (cant remember the name of it), from 1998 that was a mix of Jane Fonda's workout video (two, three, four, five, six, and back......)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
right, ok, I'll try and include as many of those as possible, might have to be a couple of dodgy cross-mixes though. I'll get on the task tonight, should be up by the weekend at the latest

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Tom said:
right, ok, I'll try and include as many of those as possible, might have to be a couple of dodgy cross-mixes though. I'll get on the task tonight, should be up by the weekend at the latest
quality tom good stuff:pint:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
actually it'll be up sunday. I'm about to start an all day session.. :redface:

mixing maybe a little off, depends how bad i'm feeling in the morning :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Hey guys, help me out with something

What is the name of a song by Paul van Dyk (Im almost sure) that was in a soccer game (something like Fifa 2002)? A girl sings on it but I think all she says is "AAh"

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Tom, how do u record your sets?i think u said u used DSS DJ?

Do you have two sound cards to do this?

If not how do u manage to mix on DSS DJ? ie getting the beats matched and recording only one song whilst playing both songs at the same time.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
i use traktor 2 most of the time, just a case of loading a track into deck a and the other into deck b, hitting the sync button which sets the bpm's level.. and then going for it, cross fading over

well not that simple I guess you have to know the first minute of each track like the back of your hand, otherwise the mixing will sound a bit shoddy even though the beats match. Takes a good two hours usually to blast out a decent set, but very rewarding when it comes off!

i assume you need a sound card of sorts, yes, but i'm not that hot on my computers so not much use there!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
TRANCE SET AS REQUESTED - 79 minutes (cd length :eyebrows: )

(link will be posted once uploaded in about an hour)

olive - you're not alone
three drives - greece 2000
ayla - ayla (veracocha mix)
atb - 9pm (till i come)
planet perfecto - bullet in the gun
gouryella - gouryella
paul van dyk vs delerium - silent angel
veracocha - carte blanche
angelic - its my turn
peran van dijk - good time
barthezz - on the move
binary finary - 1999 (dj tiesto remix)
william orbit - adagio for strings (ferry corsten remix)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)