Team Rotation (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++

I kinda think that Chimenti isn't a bad Gk. He's made some gd saves as well as some mistakes during the little time that we've seen him play....... dunno...... i'm kinda :undecide: abt him
Out of practice or not, that mistake against Man. U in preseason just made me completely lose my faith in him... even I could've dealt with that pretty comfortably...

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
umm.... maybe we don't have to get a replacement. Does anyone know abt Mirante??? Is he gd??

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hey slack.......... OK.. like always... i understand little from your postos... because you use complex combination of words in english and im not an english speakers.... and im too lazy to red the whole thing.!! :D

I didnt read the arsenal article... but i read th whole "Milan Lab" article and it was very very very interesting!!!!

TOO LONG TOUGH!!

But... hey wassup with this guys!!! maybe they will walk another step in football........... otr this could be the beggining of the ROBOTIC PLAYERS???

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Very interesting! I actually read the whole thing!

Seriously... I think it'd be beneficial (especially for Tudor and Del Piero) if we did something like this at Juve...

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
:LOL: i missed a huge article like that?! :LOL:

ok, i've just gone blind reading but it is a very intersting article indeed. wow! :eek:

Abt the Milan lab article. I've read a bit about athelete nutrition, structure and physic and how to customise them so that they improve performance etc etc...... but man! i've never seen it being all out together in a system like that!

But things like this will propbably take ages to set up and establish. So i dout Juve will have something like the Milan lab in the very near future.

and thanks Slack for sharing it :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
A club with ambition like Juve should always be looking to long-term plans which can be potentially very beneficial. I think Juve Lab would be a great thing to have :thumb:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
A club with ambition like Juve should always be looking to long-term plans which can be potentially very beneficial. I think Juve Lab would be a great thing to have :thumb:
Definately!!!!! i'm just saying that it probably will take some time to arrive if it does.

Aug 1, 2003
yeah, this lab thing is probably a good idea tho i skipped the article...

i dont think chimenti is good enough as a back up for buffon, and thanks denco for the article !

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Is Slack who posted the Article................... NOT DENCO!! :LOL:

in what are you thinking girl?

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Gray! :LOL: :LOL:

but maybe Sally was talking abt the lippi article that Denco posted :undecide:

wait...... the Lippi article is here right???? am i in the right thread?? < goes to check>

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah I figured it too.:p :)

What i have to do now??: Delete my last post and forget everything... or let it thjere to be ashamed for the rest of my life?

you decide!

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by slack ] ++
Arsenal

When Arsene Wenger arrived at Arsenal in 1996 it was out with egg and chips and in with raw vegetables and pasta. But that was only the start of his revolution. In the final extract from a gripping new biography, Jasper Rees reveals some of the Frenchman's secret weapons - including an adjustable swimming pool and soothing pastel shades in the canteen.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

that explains what happens to Henry, Anelka, Petit, Overmars

they seem to notch up a level or two when they joins Arsenal
and drop to mediocracy when they left.

wonder when we can we build our own training ground with the colour of our personal choice and the Milan Lab stuff on CM series :drool::D

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Thats okay Sally and just to add to the mystique theres plenty of that where it came from

bloody hell Slack, I wonder what Milan Lab would have made of Gazza'a eating habits, imagine finding out that at 3am in the morning he is munching doner kebabs and downing loads of beers

Its was funny to read that Seedorf complains that he has a problem with his testicles and they took him to the dentist, must have been something lost in the translation somewhere, but it was all good as he didn't feel pain anymore
I know the guy is short and well rounded but are his teeth and balls really so near eachother

Anyways maybe thats what we have been doing wrong with Tudor , forget about treating his groin just send him to a dentist

And Tudor remember to always brush your teeth before going to bed, you know the up and down motion and take a lot of gargle

Well I got a belly ache now so its time to visit the paedatrician

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)