Team Rotation (1 Viewer)

slack

Dec 13, 2002
Hehe, I knew all these were coming from you wisecracks though I held faint hopes against it :p

Hydde

I'm sorry! I'll try to make more sense in my sentences the next time k? I promise!

gray

faaaaarnie pun :p :cool:

denco

That's obscene :p :D

Gazza? Well, according to the Milan Lab (even if you regard that habit as peculiar) he'd have lost only 1 night's sleep as opposed to 2 which will then affect his performance. Hence, he's still a given in the starting prison's 11, ahem.

You know, I think Seedorf's problems with BALLS is more than just in the literal sense :D

I gotta agree with ya on Tudor. However, he's just a smaller part of the bigger problem - Lippi. I don't imagine anyone in Juve has the erm, BALLS, to drag him to the dentist to find the reasons for his fixation on Tudor. We'll hafta take the route of Holmes - deduction! The evidence can probably be found in the teeth marks on all his half chewed cigars. Task for the erm, BALL boy eh? ;)

Anyway, I think Juve's living lab (Ventrone) while resembling more like a torture chamber, isn't less advanced than what the others have. Quite simply, we have the BEST physical preparation in Italy and probably Europe. Its just that publicity is sometimes a dirty word ...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
atucally ........ what is our physical preperation like??? Does anyone know??? I've heard of how Juve has a killer training program and all. but i don't know much else.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Thats okay Sally and just to add to the mystique theres plenty of that where it came from

bloody hell Slack, I wonder what Milan Lab would have made of Gazza'a eating habits, imagine finding out that at 3am in the morning he is munching doner kebabs and downing loads of beers

Its was funny to read that Seedorf complains that he has a problem with his testicles and they took him to the dentist, must have been something lost in the translation somewhere, but it was all good as he didn't feel pain anymore
I know the guy is short and well rounded but are his teeth and balls really so near eachother

Anyways maybe thats what we have been doing wrong with Tudor , forget about treating his groin just send him to a dentist

And Tudor remember to always brush your teeth before going to bed, you know the up and down motion and take a lot of gargle

Well I got a belly ache now so its time to visit the paedatrician
:LOL: fokin crazy...

But htis means that the "Berlusconi´s Lab" means a shit to you right ? ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by slack ] ++

I gotta agree with ya on Tudor. However, he's just a smaller part of the bigger problem - Lippi. I don't imagine anyone in Juve has the erm, BALLS, to drag him to the dentist to find the reasons for his fixation on Tudor. We'll hafta take the route of Holmes - deduction! The evidence can probably be found in the teeth marks on all his half chewed cigars. Task for the erm, BALL boy eh? ;)
Hey to much bla bla bla :D!!

Just kick that fokin Tudor´s balls and send that bastard to train! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)