Tanguy Ndombele - CM - Lyon (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2016
Just buy him for whatever it costs. Huge talent. Unfortunately he plays in a position that we don't need reinforcement right now. We need a player with Pogba attributes more than him. That's why i think we arent serious about this guy. But i hope we go for him if we miss to bring back Pogba.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Just buy him for whatever it costs. Huge talent. Unfortunately he plays in a position that we don't need reinforcement right now. We need a player with Pogba attributes more than him. That's why i think we arent serious about this guy. But i hope we go for him if we miss to bring back Pogba.
dunno, depends on Sarri finding the right balance. f.e. Ndombele-Pjanic-Ramsey would be a well balanced mid imo if we play Dybala-Ronaldo-Costa in front of them.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I know, right. They should be putting the peace of mind of us random internet forum users before such things as rest and recuperation! How selfish.
My thoughts too. Selfish pricks.

We are the ones wasting our bandwidth on them.

Jul 13, 2010
I agree to those who thinks our mid is done with Rabiot. Board will constantly be on a mic telling how they signed 'important players on free transfers'. This for me is the same as when Khedira and can came. Exact feeling.

Jan 22, 2016
I agree to those who thinks our mid is done with Rabiot. Board will constantly be on a mic telling how they signed 'important players on free transfers'. This for me is the same as when Khedira and can came. Exact feeling.
We wouldn't have gone for Pogba if Rabiot is our only buy this summer.

I'm sure we are going to have 3 new CMs in our team for next season.

Jan 22, 2016
Post the lineup you think we will have and the bench. I dont see room for so many new guys
Out:
Mandzukic, Khedira, Matuidi, Cancelo, Barzagli, Martin
In:
Pogba, Rabiot, Ramsey, Demiral,Romeo, RB

6 players in and 6 out.
I think Can is gonna be used in the defense next season. He has the quality to becomes a good one.
And Romero gonna be loaned.

Line up :

Ronaldo Dybala Costa
------------Ramsey
------Pogba Pjanic
Sandro Kingkong Bonucci new RB

Subs:Bernardeschi, Cuadrado, Kean, Rabiot, Bentancur, Demiral, Can, Rugani

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Out:
Mandzukic, Khedira, Matuidi, Cancelo, Barzagli, Martin
In:
Pogba, Rabiot, Ramsey, Demiral,Romeo, RB

6 players in and 6 out.
I think Can is gonna be used in the defense next season. He has the quality to becomes a good one.
And Romero gonna be loaned.

Line up :

Ronaldo Dybala Costa
------------Ramsey
------Pogba Pjanic
Sandro Kingkong Bonucci new RB

Subs:Bernardeschi, Cuadrado, Kean, Rabiot, Bentancur, Demiral, Can, Rugani
Well you sold a mid that barely played any game last season and a starting mid, and brought in 3 starters all on vastly superior wages to the ones sold. Its getting too crowded now, for example, why would Rabiot come if hes benched? And if hes fine with it, that would mean 5M net wages Can is 5th choice, Bentancur who just signed a new contract 6th choice. If you go 4312 that means Costa and Berna sit.

Imo, its Rabiot, icardi and a CB from now on. RB if Cancelo goes and maybe a young CM to fill the bench. No Pogba or Sergej if we get Rabiot

Jan 22, 2016
Well you sold a mid that barely played any game last season and a starting mid, and brought in 3 starters all on vastly superior wages to the ones sold. Its getting too crowded now, for example, why would Rabiot come if hes benched? And if hes fine with it, that would mean 5M net wages Can is 5th choice, Bentancur who just signed a new contract 6th choice. If you go 4312 that means Costa and Berna sit.

Imo, its Rabiot, icardi and a CB from now on. RB if Cancelo goes and maybe a young CM to fill the bench. No Pogba or Sergej if we get Rabiot
We play in 3 competitions and our players will definitely get injured or need rest on the way. So I think everybody will get good amount of playing time here.

If we want to be a contender in all 3 competitions we need to have a deep squad. And Sarri rates his CMs very highly. So he needs at least 5 great to good CMs in his disposal.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We play in 3 competitions and our players will definitely get injured or need rest on the way. So I think everybody will get good amount of playing time here.

If we want to be a contender in all 3 competitions we need to have a deep squad. And Sarri rates his CMs very highly. So he needs at least 5 great to good CMs in his disposal.
We say that each year but we never do it. Rabiot can get more money and a starting role at ManU, only reason hed come here is hed be a starter at a better club that competes for the CL. Can and Bentancur would also like some playing time i imagine, and with Pjanic and Pogba both playing 40+ games, these other 4 would have limited opportunities

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Except Rabiot is fair bit better than those two. Definitely rated more highly at least potential-wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)