Tanguy Ndombele - CM - Lyon (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Not bad no.. Just good enough to get kicked out of the cl league in the quarter finals.. None of them, excl Ndombele has the potential of being rate as a topplayer..
It all depends. Leverpool's midfield is hardly that impressive on paper but those players fit Klopp's style. Here we need to do the same thing, it's easy to criticize from the position of a fan. We cannot cry about rising ticket prices or the club going for clearly marketing moves and expect 100m signings ever Summer. Either way you have to work with limitations, everyone faces those and in the end only one team wins the CL and it's not always "the best" one on paper.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
It all depends. Leverpool's midfield is hardly that impressive on paper but those players fit Klopp's style. Here we need to do the same thing, it's easy to criticize from the position of a fan. We cannot cry about rising ticket prices or the club going for clearly marketing moves and expect 100m signings ever Summer. Either way you have to work with limitations, everyone faces those and in the end only one team wins the CL and it's not always "the best" one on paper.
You got a point about Liverpool yes.. But if you watch Salah nd Mane together over 45 goals. At Juve it s only Cristiano who reached those number.. It was clearly this season that we miss creativity on the field.. Players with ideas and those 3( Rabiot, Ramsey and Ndombele) are not the players who are gonna solve that problem. So we need at least a technical player, someone like James. If he joins Napoli on loan i m going to be really mad at Juve..

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I remember in the 01/02 there as a "wonderkid" named Anatoli Todorov and man was that guy a goal scorer.
:lol::lol::lol:

Anatoli Todorov and his partner in crime Georgi Kakalov was probably the best striker duo in history of football manager.
Second best was 99/00 I think with Maxim Tsigalko and Julius Aghahowa, with Tsigalko constantly scoring 60+ goals per season in every club I played with...

Damn, monster stats these guys had...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Anatoli Todorov and his partner in crime Georgi Kakalov was probably the best striker duo in history of football manager.
Second best was 99/00 I think with Maxim Tsigalko and Julius Aghahowa, with Tsigalko constantly scoring 60+ goals per season in every club I played with...

you got it :lol:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015

Wow, what a flashback. I have an autograph of Agahowa somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)