Tanguy Ndombele - CM - Lyon (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaska

May 25, 2013
The supreme jabroni will always be amauri. How much he cost in fee and wages, his refusal to leave, the arm gestures, his fat gremlin wife. His dumping on the club after we were finally rid of him. Nothing comes close to the juventus career of amauri.

He even made himself an official jabroni when he played 1 game for italy
Agreed, it has to be Amauri.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 17, 2013
No news in France, but if it's true shame to you Paratici. The player said a week ago that staying a year more in Lyon with the new coach will not bother him, it is more aulas that pushes to sell him, maybe with the unplanned sale of Mendy will this change his plans ?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
doesn't look like it by reading you lately. :p
Meh. At the end of the day I've come to terms with the slight decline we will see this summer. Still best team in Italy but CL is a no go, so hopefully none of you get your hopes up for it.

- - - Updated - - -

lol have you seen Inter's backline compared to ours?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Meh. At the end of the day I've come to terms with the slight decline we will see this summer. Still best team in Italy but CL is a no go, so hopefully none of you get your hopes up for it.

- - - Updated - - -

lol have you seen Inter's backline compared to ours?
inter can suck my cock.

no, forget that.

filthy mouths

you've come to terms and we haven't started announcing anything yet and fired Mr. Cagon and his butcher staff. That's going up atm. :stuckup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
inter can suck my cock.

no, forget that.

filthy mouths

you've come to terms and we haven't started announcing anything yet and fired Mr. Cagon and his butcher staff. That's going up atm. :stuckup:
well when you don't have a defense its hard to hurt players we don't have

hard to have a coach hurt players that we don't yet have when we don't yet have a coach :baus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)