Tanguy Ndombele - CM - Lyon (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
According to the French press, Juventus management have had a meeting with the entourage of Tanguy Ndombelé. Juventus wanted to test the midfielder's interest, while President Aulas has already received at least two offers from two big English clubs. [TJ]

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
He and SMS look like they would complement each other nicely. SMS being the new Pogba, Ndombele the new Vidal perhaps? Bit more defensive minded. Do we have a spare 200M euro lying around?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He and SMS look like they would complement each other nicely. SMS being the new Pogba, Ndombele the new Vidal perhaps? Bit more defensive minded. Do we have a spare 200M euro lying around?
We have 100 million before sales probably :boh:

SMS + Ndombele would cost around 160, money which can be raised through sales of Jabronis and Pjanic :numnum:

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009

SMS + Ndombele would cost around 160, money which can be raised through sales of Jabronis and Pjanic :numnum:
Please satisfy my curiosity and tell me who, in your educated opion, is the ultimate jabroni? Which player is the absolute, undisputed, 100% guaranteed or your money back epitome and personification of said adjective?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008

Sell away! :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Please satisfy my curiosity and tell me who, in your educated opion, is the ultimate jabroni? Which player is the absolute, undisputed, 100% guaranteed or your money back epitome and personification of said adjective?
The ultimate jabroni is obviously Khedira.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
SMS+Ndombele+Ramsey sounds way too good to be true. I'd rather not sell Pjanic and instead fund it by selling Dybs though, since Pjanic is the only one from our midfield who on his day can be world class, and could work very well alongside more powerful compatriots. Sell Khedira, Matuidi and yes, I'd probably even get rid of Bentancur if there is a high enough offer from a foreign team. People overhype him here for absolutely no reason.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
There are many Jabronis good sir. However, even within the complex and intricate domain of the Jabronis, there exists a hierarchy. For example, I consider the likes of Immobile and Ogbonha Jabronis, but Ogbonha is obviously a greater Jabroni than Immobile.

We have been blessed with many great players @ Juventus, but we've also had our fair share of Jabronis, more recently embodied by the likes of De Sciglio and "The Accidental Footballer" aka Sturaro who has a strong claim to the mantle of Supreme Jabroni. In the past, the likes of Baiocco, Paramatti and Porrini were absolute Jabronis, with Baiocco definitely belonging to the Elite tier of Jabronis, alongside the likes of Sturaro and Martinez.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
There are many Jabronis good sir. However, even within the complex and intricate domain of the Jabronis, there exists a hierarchy. For example, I consider the likes of Immobile and Ogbonha Jabronis, but Ogbonha is obviously a greater Jabroni than Immobile.

We have been blessed with many great players @ Juventus, but we've also had our fair share of Jabronis, more recently embodied by the likes of De Sciglio and "The Accidental Footballer" aka Sturaro who has a strong claim to the mantle of Supreme Jabroni. In the past, the likes of Baiocco, Paramatti and Porrini were absolute Jabronis, with Baiocco definitely belonging to the Elite tier of Jabronis, alongside the likes of Sturaro and Martinez.
Motta?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

The supreme jabroni will always be amauri. How much he cost in fee and wages, his refusal to leave, the arm gestures, his fat gremlin wife. His dumping on the club after we were finally rid of him. Nothing comes close to the juventus career of amauri.

He even made himself an official jabroni when he played 1 game for italy

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Wow, baiocco.... What a jab brownie indeed

- - - Updated - - -

Mauricio Isla must be a real topcontender too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)