Tanguy Ndombele - CM - Lyon (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2013
How much for Aouar?
Honestly I do not know but when you hear that guardiola is admiring of him and you know ressources of City the prices can go up very high, but anyway he will not leave this summer . There are already Fekir Ndombele and Depay who will leave.

Last edited:

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
That's the kind of midfielder we should go after instead of mediocre trash from Arsenal. He is gonna be a top 10 midfielder in two years.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Too much Ndombele tricks could get him into trouble here. Then you’ll only get to see half of his strengths. But if Zizou wants then who am I to judge.

Jun 6, 2015
Not completely sold on him. I personally prefer Aouar in isolation. Perhaps Ndombele can be a better fit considering the players we already have though.

Ndombele is still quite raw imo so maybe there is time for adjustments. I consider him a bit hasty and erratic at times but then again someone else will see that as "grinta". Definitely isn't anything like Pogba technically. Pogba is calm and measured while Ndombele relies on his tenacity and physicality.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He looks very raw on all of the Youtube videos I've seen, like he is doing everything at 100mph and winging it a bit. But yeah, dynamic players will always be attractive, and tbh we need someone like this in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)