tactics and formations (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
yeah, but still some viola supporters are unhappy about so many "gobbi-players"... :rolleyes: I don't even want Miccoli to come back anymore, but Maresca and Chiellini could and maybe even should come back sometime... Chiellini has impressed me so far...

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
yeah, but still some viola supporters are unhappy about so many "gobbi-players"... :rolleyes: I don't even want Miccoli to come back anymore, but Maresca and Chiellini could and maybe even should come back sometime... Chiellini has impressed me so far...
Chiellini really is a great option for the future and Maresca should be back in the squad as soon as possible:D.. i miss him.. the way he played a couple of years ago stayed in my head as the new Del Piero..:boxing:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
We better had get back Chiellini. He's been great for Fiorentina and scored a goal with the U21 NT on Friday. Forget Parisi and Kaladze, we've got a quality left back in Giorgio, and he's alot younger too.

day walker

Sep 20, 2004
i wish that Maresca get back to juve in the next year
he's a very good player

and if juve signed cassano [ cause he have proplems with rome] we will be much stronger

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
We better had get back Chiellini. He's been great for Fiorentina and scored a goal with the U21 NT on Friday. Forget Parisi and Kaladze, we've got a quality left back in Giorgio, and he's alot younger too.
Yes he is very good, ive seen him on the U21, and he is special, very strong, he runs like a machine down the flank, and he has a good cross/shot.
But i cant see were he will play in Juve at the moment, maybe put Zambo on RW and Chiellini on LB, but then Camoranesi and Olivera is out, so its not easy.

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by day walker ] ++
i wish that Maresca get back to juve in the next year
he's a very good player

and if juve signed cassano [ cause he have proplems with rome] we will be much stronger
Got ya!;)

DuBai

Oct 24, 2004
In my opinion..I see this startup formation is the best :

----------------------------------------Buffon------------------------------------

-------------Thuram----Legrottaglie----Cannavaro----Zambrotta-------

------------------Camoranesi---Emerson---Blasi(Tacchinardi)------------

----------------------------------------Nedved----------------------------------

-----------------Del Piero(Zlatan)-----------------Trezeguet----------------

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DuBai ] ++
In my opinion..I see this startup formation is the best :

----------------------------------------Buffon------------------------------------

-------------Thuram----Legrottaglie----Cannavaro----Zambrotta-------

------------------Camoranesi---Emerson---Blasi(Tacchinardi)------------

----------------------------------------Nedved----------------------------------

-----------------Del Piero(Zlatan)-----------------Trezeguet----------------

Legrottaglie better than Thuram?

DuBai

Oct 24, 2004
Yes, I see Legrottaglie as a center back better than Thuram, we get better attack performance when we have Thuram as a side back, unlike Zebina.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yes, I see Legrottaglie as a center back better than Thuram, we get better attack performance when we have Thuram as a side back, unlike Zebina.
Did you see Legrottaglie's performances last season compared to Thuram's this season? :eek:

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Did you see Legrottaglie's performances last season compared to Thuram's this season? :eek:
Gray should not compare so much but Dubai should know Legro is not even close to the level of Thuram:D

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
are you totally lost?, Zebina is a much better attacker than Thuram, Thuram has never felt comfortable on the RB. He belongs to the CB.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
Zebina is doing great on the right side, same goes for Thuram in the centre!
It is exactly what we were missing with Thuram on the right and Leggro in the centre last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)