Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
sateeh

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
  • Thread Starter #201
    Well first the team had a good match. We won thats wats important at this time, becuz the fittness levels are not at its best.
    i think capello had a great tactical game . the defence was solid, the midfield was great and the forwards did their work.

i liked how zebina got more into attacking and zambro. and also thuram.
    and how canavaro stayed back to keep balance.
    i liked also that blasi and emerson had a great defensive game to let neddy and camo(oilvera )to be free in attacking. although i would like to see emerson to be more attacking.
    the attack was great , i dont about what people said aabout DP he did well. We should give him time, and am sure he wont dissappoint us.

Now to ajax , think the team should play the same without risking playing either trezi or emerson. i think capello will make the right choice. and i think alex should start so does olivera.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Threads Merged

Sateeh, please stop it with the "my two cents" threads. It's all well and good to give your analysis of the team and all that, but we really don't need new threads like this all the time. We've mentioned this to you on numerous occasions and your threads have been merged or closed, so please don't start a new thread unless you have something unique to discuss.

Thanks

OP
    sateeh

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
  • Thread Starter #203
    Well what can i do , everytime i right my opinion u close the thread. what the hell .

I wrote this thread becuz i want to show the new tactics , not the old ones. We have new players and new tactics .

KISS MY ASSS

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Sateeh, you're not supposed to make a new thread every time you've thought of a new tactic. This thread here is for ALL tactics and formations related to Juve, so when you discover a new brilliant tactic like you've been doing recently, just post it here. :)

OP
    sateeh

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
  • Thread Starter #205
    I'm not discovering any new tactics, i already know them.

I just state them for the ignorant people like you stuart.
    I know the forum has people who know tactics more than, am just stating them .

If u want me to post them in here no problem.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Sateeh, you got me all wrong. When I said discover I didn't mean that you only just found out about them, I worded it wrong. Sorry about the mix up, mate, but I didn't see any need for you to call me ignorant.

OP
    sateeh

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
  • Thread Starter #207
    Ok stuart man am very sorry , for a moment there i got a bit angry. I know u just want the good of the forum .

again my apologies

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
    Well I still prefer the old 4-4-2 formation.........

Works well for Juve.
    At what bases you think that my friend?.. i mean a 4-4-2 is almost the same as 3-5-2 if juve plays it good..

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Maurizio ] ++

At what bases you think that my friend?.. i mean a 4-4-2 is almost the same as 3-5-2 if juve plays it good..
    strange....... i never see 442 and 352 as the same.. you need different set of players to play them....:confused:

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
    what about a 3-4-3 ?

---------------------------Buffon
    -----------------Tudor--Thuram--Cannavaro
    ---Zambrotta---------Emerson---------------Nedved
    ---------------------------Olivera
    -----------Ibrahimovic-----------Del Piero
    -------------------------Trezeguet

I like this formation very much.

Our defence: has got 2 CB that our amongst the best 10 in the world and a great player that can easily be in the top 10 if he isn't injured and is utillised in the right position.

Our midlfield: Is just pure class, Zambrotta on the right and Nedved od the left we would probably have the best winger in the world. Emerson is probably the second best DM atm and could help our defence very much,and he can also retourn to help the attack. Olivera would be our AM that would spice up our creativty, he's a very talented AM/RM but he lacks fitnees at the moment, I now he is going to be bigger then kaka when he solves this problem.

Our attack: Ibrahimovic and Del Piero are so creativy that with all the service Trezeguet would be getting he would score atleast 2 a match.Ibrahimovic and Del Piero are also more then capable to score and if neded Del Piero can help the midlfield as a sort of an AM.

This formation good and the bad for Juve:

+ great creativty
    + higlhy entertaing matches
    + a lot of goals

- not the best formation for Serie A,we would be getting goals aswell
    - with this formation we would have less cover from the bench,especialy for the attack and the AM.

What do you think about my formation, how would juve perform with this formation?

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

strange....... i never see 442 and 352 as the same.. you need different set of players to play them....:confused:
    No almost every topteam playes different formations during the match..

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    We should stick to the 4-4-2, afterall, why change a winning formula? Those of you who have been watching the matches know that the system switches from a four man midfield to one consisting of three with Nedved behind the strikers anyways.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Why? Del Piero will be back soon and Zalayeta is ten times as good as some people give him credit for.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    Because is a matter of quantity, not quality....

If Trez decides to go ahead with the medical operation, we will be forced to stand the CL and most of the league games with three official strikers: DP, Zala and Ibra; being DP and Ibra injury-prone, is not difficult to imagine a worst -scenario with only one striker availabe.
    Of course, we have Olivera and Kapo that can play as forwards, but need to be proven and that could be a very risky bussines . IMO, to bring a valuable forward in the december window market is an absolute most for Moggi, doesnt matter if he cant be register in CL, will become needed in serie A games.

day walker

Sep 20, 2004
    i wish that del piero get back soon

i think if dp And ibrah played together than no one can stop juve

Marcelo Zalayeta says he wasn’t surprised to have scored Juventus’ winner at Udinese on Sunday.

"I may get few opportunities to play but I always look to get on the scoresheet. When I get a chance I just aim to help the team as best I can," he stated.

i wish every palyer in juve team love juve like Zalayeta

not like miccoli
    look what he said about juve and del piero

A disappointed Fabrizio Miccoli has blamed his shock Juve exit on the presence of Alessandro Del Piero.

"Between the two of us, the club decided to sacrifice me," said the new Fiorentina signing on Wednesday.

"I’ll take nothing with me from Turin. I would have no hesitation in taking a penalty against them if given the chance.

"Do I want to return? I don’t know. I’m now just thinking about Fiorentina, a club who I said yes to in just 10 minutes."

i hate him now
    cause he was a good palyer and i wish hi didn't said this words

Aug 26, 2003
    i don't hate Miccoli, but i think it is kind of unfair what he said! Look at Di Vaio he is still full of respect for Juve! ok it was another handle maybe but still he didn't blame Del Piero for everything!

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
    pretty sad that Miccoli had to say this:down: but than again Juve is not an easy soft club to it's players.. iv'e heard that before and usually foreign players like in the past Van der Sar had troubles with our president:eek:.. Del Piero will never leave Juve:cheesy: so i don't understand that Miccoli talk's about choosing between him and DP..:confused:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)