tactics and formations (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Where do you get me being an Arsenal fan from? Jesus Christ I've supported Juventus since 94, I own 26 Juventus Jerseys. Yet, I say Henry is world class and all of a sudden I'm an Arsenal Fan. Go f-uck yourself c-ock licker.
94 was 13 yrs ago, i wudnt call that being a 'relatively new' juve fan as described in your profile, and no juve fan wud be stupid enough to think that henry "sh*ts on all juve players"

i dont give a rats ass if you own 26 or 126 juve jerseys that doesnt make u anymore or less of a juve fan

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
94 was 13 yrs ago, i wudnt call that being a 'relatively new' juve fan as described in your profile, and no juve fan wud be stupid enough to think that henry "sh*ts on all juve players"

i dont give a rats ass if you own 26 or 126 juve jerseys that doesnt make u anymore or less of a juve fan
so its you that decides who is a juve fan and whos not???a friend of mine wants to send an application:D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
so its you that decides who is a juve fan and whos not???a friend of mine wants to send an application:D
no but a so called juve fan wudnt confess to supporting arsenal anyways, then to say henry "sh*ts on every juve player" and then to think that having loads of juve shirts makes u a juve fan. i know lifetime juve fans who own other club shirts, doesnt make them any more or less of a fan, what decides that is whats inside u, and like ive said before liking 2 or more well known teams is like commiting adultery on your wife. thats all i got to say on the matter.

Knightz

Unstoppable
Apr 14, 2007
no but a so called juve fan wudnt confess to supporting arsenal anyways, then to say henry "sh*ts on every juve player" and then to think that having loads of juve shirts makes u a juve fan. i know lifetime juve fans who own other club shirts, doesnt make them any more or less of a fan, what decides that is whats inside u, and like ive said before liking 2 or more well known teams is like commiting adultery on your wife. thats all i got to say on the matter.
So because I'm a Juve fan I have to say that 32+ year old Del Piero and Nedved are world class players, and better then Henry(Who is Top 5 in the world) Just because I'm a Juventus fan.

Would you like to name me a player on Juventus that can score 204 goals in 254 games with Arsenal Or on any damn team in one of the 4 Major Soccer Leagues? Think real hard, you'll be thinking the rest of your life you idiotic illiterate bag of filth. Because no one can, so shut your mouth and quit pretending to be a Juventus fan because you clearly aren't.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
oh sorry i suppose u can judge me on if im a juve fan or not because u have 26 juve shirts, i appologise :lol:

b4 u say anymore, u need to calm down, quit your cursing and all that crap and grow up a little, because you really arnt doing urself any justice for your maturity for the way u speak. But i like many others here im sure really dont appreciate what you said about henry "sh*tting on juve" u need to show some respect for the team u so claim to support, henry's quality is unquestionable yes, but we have players who are the best, or 1 of the best in their positions, just bare that fact in mind. ok?

Knightz

Unstoppable
Apr 14, 2007
oh sorry i suppose u can judge me on if im a juve fan or not because u have 26 juve shirts, i appologise :lol:

b4 u say anymore, u need to calm down, quit your cursing and all that crap and grow up a little, because you really arnt doing urself any justice for your maturity for the way u speak. But i like many others here im sure really dont appreciate what you said about henry "sh*tting on juve" u need to show some respect for the team u so claim to support, henry's quality is unquestionable yes, but we have players who are the best, or 1 of the best in their positions, just bare that fact in mind. ok?
"appologise" Would you like a dictionary fu-ck face?

"quit your cursing"

Look at your sig you fake fan.

Zare

Jul 4, 2007
Where do you get me being an Arsenal fan from? Jesus Christ I've supported Juventus since 94, I own 26 Juventus Jerseys. Yet, I say Henry is world class and all of a sudden I'm an Arsenal Fan. Go f-uck yourself c-ock licker.
Whatever you are, you insulted Pavel Nedved. I don't care if you're a Juve fan or not, you don't insult Pavel Nedved. Either shut up or sod off. The forum doesn't need your nonsense.

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
after all this bashing i wanted to get back ot.

i did an all-italian formation, not even that bad.

----------------------------------buffon-----------------------

-------legro----------------chiellini--------------criscito-----

-----------------------------nocerino-------------------------

--marchionni------marchisio---------zanetti--------molinaro

--------------------iaquinta--------------delpiero--------------

i know its not realistic, but i was thinking about an only italians formation. camo is missing, i know. but i wanted to include marchionni because he's a bit younger and more attacking.

some days ago i was in rome and guess who i saw on the street? john elkann. he walked past me and i just had to yell "forza juve". he turned around, smiled and greeted me. nice, not?

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
after all this bashing i wanted to get back ot.

i did an all-italian formation, not even that bad.

----------------------------------buffon-----------------------

-------legro----------------chiellini--------------criscito-----

-----------------------------nocerino-------------------------

--marchionni------marchisio---------zanetti--------molinaro

--------------------iaquinta--------------delpiero--------------

i know its not realistic, but i was thinking about an only italians formation. camo is missing, i know. but i wanted to include marchionni because he's a bit younger and more attacking.

some days ago i was in rome and guess who i saw on the street? john elkann. he walked past me and i just had to yell "forza juve". he turned around, smiled and greeted me. nice, not?

aww.......:cry: now that's soooooooooooo:cool:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
--------------------------------Buffon

Zebina------------Grygera-------------Andrade---------------Chiellini

--------------------------------Tiago

--------------------------------------Almiron

----------Camo

--------------------------------------------------------Nedved

------------------------------------------------Del Piero

---------------------------------Trezeguet

I would like to give this team and formation my official Pro Evo thumbs up. :tup:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I haven't seen enough of Grygera to comment. Zebina has talent but annoying lapses of concentration when he should be paying attention.
so true...and this being such a crucial season we can't be weak anywhere esp. at the back...i'm already worried about our Winter Curse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)