Kovac - - - Boumsong​
Balzaretti​
Chiellini​

Zanetti - - - - -​
Camoranezi​
Marcionni​

- - - - - - Nedved

Trezequet - - - Del Piero​

Nedved can defend and create, he can help Zanetti and also creative havoc upfront, also try his long shots more frequent
Exactly what I had in my mind! :tup:

I m not glad that Marchionni is not a starter and also I dont like Birindelli as a starter.

Boumsong is much better!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
The Possible team for next season:

Gk: Buffon,Mirante,Bonnefoi

Df: Grygera,Luisao,Barzagli,Chiellini,Thuram,Birindelli,Boumsong,Balzaretti.

Mf: Camoranesi,Mascherano,C.Zanetti,Ribery, Marchionni,Paro,Marchisio,Nedved,Olivera.

Att: Trezeguet,Del Piero,Robinho,Zalayeta,Palladino.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
The Possible team for next season:

Gk: Buffon,Mirante,Bonnefoi

Df: Grygera,Luisao,Barzagli,Chiellini,Thuram,Birindelli,Boumsong,Balzaretti.

Mf: Camoranesi,Mascherano,C.Zanetti,Ribery, Marchionni,Paro,Marchisio,Nedved,Olivera.

Att: Trezeguet,Del Piero,Robinho,Zalayeta,Palladino.
wtf thuram doing here......f*** them who left juve...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Buffon

Kovac - - - Boumsong​
Balzaretti​
Chiellini​

Zanetti - - - - -​
Camoranezi​
Marcionni​

- - - - - - Nedved

Trezequet - - - Del Piero​

Nedved can defend and create, he can help Zanetti and also creative havoc upfront, also try his long shots more frequent
Personally I don't really like that formation. There will be too many holes through midfield when our wingers and Nedved get carried away on the offensive. We need somebody such as Davids on the left to balance out the midfield... I don't recall too much success with two absolute wingers within that sort of 442.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Personally I don't really like that formation. There will be too many holes through midfield when our wingers and Nedved get carried away on the offensive. We need somebody such as Davids on the left to balance out the midfield... I don't recall too much success with two absolute wingers within that sort of 442.
Do you think one of Zanetti or Paro could do the job?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Do you think one of Zanetti or Paro could do the job?
Paro could potentially do it, however that's not exactly my point. But if we were to employ that sort of formation (the diamond in the midfield) I would not be inclinded to use two outright wingers on the sides. In my opinion you'd be setting yourself up for some trouble, primarily because Camoranesi and especially Marchionni are not that sound defensively. And considering Nedved likes to get caught up the pitch Zanetti is going to have a lot of players running at him on the counterattack. And with our defense not being too solid, that's the last thing we need. We must control the midfield with our suspect defense.

Personally, I would try the 4-3-3 with this side and see what happens, Nedved Paro and Zanetti in midfield and Camoranesi given a free role up top.

juve_amore

Jan 1, 2007
thuram is planning to return maybe from january. Soon he will meet the directors of juve to discuss about a shocking return to Juventus.
what about zam ??!!
i always liked thuram, but when he left juve i really started to hate him.. and i want him back and at the same time i don't.
juve's defence is very bad and we really need him but he betrayed us :frown:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
what about zam ??!!
i always liked thuram, but when he left juve i really started to hate him.. and i want him back and at the same time i don't.
juve's defence is very bad and we really need him but he betrayed us :frown:
We don't need that ungrateful dunderhead Thuram back in the team. Let him sit on the bench for a team that is far away from Juventus where he belongs.

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
This is my team on Championship Manager:

01. Buffon
02. Grygera
03. Chiellini
04. Mavuba or Sissoko
05. Barzagli
06. C.Zanetti
07. Robinho
08. Riquelme
09. Klose
10. Del Piero
11. Nedved
12. Mirante
13. Boumsong
14. Balzaretti
16. Paro
17. Qauresma
18. Kapo
19. Felipe
20. Palladino
21. Faty
25. Zalayeta
27. Zebina

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
We would be insanse to accept Lilian back. He chose to leave fiine, that was HIS choice, he shouldn't return back and we shouldn't look for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)