tactics and formations (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
gcumming7 said:
Zambrotta cannot play on the right flank. By playing at right back, Zambrotta crowds out Camorenesi and they do not link up well. This limits Camos effectivness on the right flank by sending in balls, getting shots off, etc. Moreover when Zambrotta plays on the left, his exteme fitness and ability allows Nedved to float inside to a more traditional role of an attacking midfielder, thus taking long-range shots and providing diagonal through balls which are sorely missing at the moment. This is part of the reason I believe for the offensive stagnation present in Siena and Lazio games.
I agree with you fully on this. Chiellini is a better player then Blasi or Balzaretti, but Zambrotta suffers from playing on the right.

Temimi

Don-Fabio
Dec 21, 2005
The game against palermo opened my mind. I was thinking should Adrian Mutu have the precelage in player in juve'z first team. He should play behind the forward(Trzegol,ibrahimovic). He is a great striker and his passes are great
post what you think

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i really hope mutu gets a starting position more often.....but you know what...he got it today only because nedved was injured....

Temimi

Don-Fabio
Dec 21, 2005
i know that but with all respect to nedved and nedved's fans he is preforming way better than Nedved :S i think that he deserves a shot guys

Jan 11, 2006
I think this squad and team are possibly the best Juventus have ever had.

IMO we must be favourites to win the CL. The midfield three of Camoranesi, Vieira and Emerson must stay put. With Trezeguet and Ibrahimovic up front. Nedved on the left with Del Piero and Mutu as cover for him, this truly is an amazing squad. We know we have a fantastic defence and 'keeper. As against Palermo Del Piero can cover for Ibraimovic to rest him also. I know most of you know this already, but we've never had it so good.

Strength, courage, speed and skill. Having said that, hopefully there will always be a place for the short, fast, skillful player.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
WW Warrior said:
I think this squad and team are possibly the best Juventus have ever had.

IMO we must be favourites to win the CL. The midfield three of Camoranesi, Vieira and Emerson must stay put. With Trezeguet and Ibrahimovic up front. Nedved on the left with Del Piero and Mutu as cover for him, this truly is an amazing squad. We know we have a fantastic defence and 'keeper. As against Palermo Del Piero can cover for Ibraimovic to rest him also. I know most of you know this already, but we've never had it so good.

Strength, courage, speed and skill. Having said that, hopefully there will always be a place for the short, fast, skillful player.
Welcome WW warior,
well said:agree:

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Stephan said:
yeah....and they call him the master tactic......:blah:
Hey man people call him the master of tactics coz he managed to win everything with four different clubs his team persnality is always seen on the pitch I agree that he doesnt play good football but if he leads us to the Champions with this kind of Football, they will make a statue for him in Turino.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Realistic players I really want Moggi to sign:

1. Right Back, Massimo Oddo = Pure class.

2. Lefty, Amantino Mancini = No comment.. its obvious.

3. Righty: Marchionni, Italian and good.. Done deal, grazie Moggi!

4. New CB: Barzagli. the next Nesta. Great defender, young!

5. CMF: David Pizarro. So we can have a little creativity in midfield when the game looks bad.

6. Benchwarming forward: Palladino or someone from the youth team. Zalayeta will leave..

Vieira must stay, since we all praised him and Moggi when he arrived. He must just play better. It was hard to get him here, for alot of cash. So better give him more time.

***Speculation***
one thing that can occur is.. Moggi selling Buffon to get money to improve the team. Even though this would be heartbreaking for me and many.. buying Abbiati from Milan would not weaken us much and really help in other transfers.

Possible starting XI next season:

-------Zlatan--Trezeguet---------
Mancini-Vieira-Emerson-Marchionni
Zambrotta-Cannavaro-Thuram-Oddo--
------------Buffon---------------

Nedved, Thuram and Del Piero need some competition and also need resting, so mancini, barzagli and Zlatan can really do the job well ;) Also I agree with many ppl on the forum, to let Zlatan stay at least 1 more year or have a good WC so we can get fat Cash for him. Who the F*ck could replace him? Mutu is BTW a forward / 3-quartista in my JUVE :D

FORZA JUVE!!

But if I know Crapello it will look like this:

Zlatan-Trez
Mutu-Vieira-Emo-Marchionni
Chiellini-Canna-thuram-Zambro
Buffon

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
DDP, Mancini is very much right footed. You can only play a right footed player on the left if he is not a traditional winger (Nedved for example) and can cut inside. Mancini wouldn't be able to cross in your formation.

OP
sateeh

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
  • Thread Starter #660
    David Del Piero said:
    Realistic players I really want Moggi to sign:

1. Right Back, Massimo Oddo = Pure class.

2. Lefty, Amantino Mancini = No comment.. its obvious.

3. Righty: Marchionni, Italian and good.. Done deal, grazie Moggi!

4. New CB: Barzagli. the next Nesta. Great defender, young!

5. CMF: David Pizarro. So we can have a little creativity in midfield when the game looks bad.

6. Benchwarming forward: Palladino or someone from the youth team. Zalayeta will leave..

Vieira must stay, since we all praised him and Moggi when he arrived. He must just play better. It was hard to get him here, for alot of cash. So better give him more time.

***Speculation***
    one thing that can occur is.. Moggi selling Buffon to get money to improve the team. Even though this would be heartbreaking for me and many.. buying Abbiati from Milan would not weaken us much and really help in other transfers.

Possible starting XI next season:

-------Zlatan--Trezeguet---------
    Mancini-Vieira-Emerson-Marchionni
    Zambrotta-Cannavaro-Thuram-Oddo--
    ------------Buffon---------------

Nedved, Thuram and Del Piero need some competition and also need resting, so mancini, barzagli and Zlatan can really do the job well ;) Also I agree with many ppl on the forum, to let Zlatan stay at least 1 more year or have a good WC so we can get fat Cash for him. Who the F*ck could replace him? Mutu is BTW a forward / 3-quartista in my JUVE :D

FORZA JUVE!!

But if I know Crapello it will look like this:

Zlatan-Trez
    Mutu-Vieira-Emo-Marchionni
    Chiellini-Canna-thuram-Zambro
    Buffon
    those players would just break our budget and we would need to sell one of our big players to bring in the cash. I dont want to see gigi leave cuzz i see him as being an icon of this club already and a future legend..

1- about oddoo , he is very good but he wont help on the long run as he is 30 i think already, so i think we should look for somone younger.

2-i was happy last summer when reports said that mancini was coming to juve as he is a talented player that can play in multiple positions and could help us alot...however now i think our chance is gone and roma wont sell him as cheap as they were going to sell him last year. So i think we had our chance and blew it.

3-grazie moggi for marchionni, i saw the parma-inter game and he was amazing also playing as a playmaker behind corradi in the midfield.

4-barzagli is a great talent as well but i dont think he would leave palermo cheaply, he is a future azzuri starter.

5-i agree about the CMF and i think pizzaro is a very good option.But whether he would come to juve knowing he would neet to compete with paddy and emo for a place, that i dont know.

6-agreed on palladino as well, we need him back here.. as zala isnt convincing at all this season and reports suggest that he is leaving.

who do we sell?i dont know wat cap and moggi r thinking about, but am guessing blasi is leaving(although i want him to stay), Zala,balza or chiellini, and a big name but i dont know who.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)