Pessotto - Kovac - Tudor - Chiellini

Olivera - Giannicheda - Tacchinardi

Del Piero - Zalayeta - Mutu

4-3-3

Buffon

Zambrotta - Kovac - Cannavaro - Chiellini

Camoranesi - Emerson - Vieira

Ibrahimovic - Trezeguet - Mutu
I'm liking this 4-3-3 formation, but I think that it would be a bit too unbalanced for the right side, with Camo attacking and Emo having to cover both middle and the right.. If camo and emerson were switched around, and Camoranesi would be working more towards the middle as a playmaker, then he'd have cover from either of vieira or emerson..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++

I'm liking this 4-3-3 formation, but I think that it would be a bit too unbalanced for the right side, with Camo attacking and Emo having to cover both middle and the right.. If camo and emerson were switched around, and Camoranesi would be working more towards the middle as a playmaker, then he'd have cover from either of vieira or emerson..
We're relegating Nedved to the bench already?

OP
sateeh

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
  • Thread Starter #524
    Well neddy can be better used in the 4-4-2 formation as a playmaker. I think that any formation used is going to have neddy in it.

Well i guess well all know that capello likes the 4-4-2 formation better than the 4-3-3 one, as he always leans towards the tall strong forwards, instead of the small forwards.

I like both formations that were used this season, i think don.fabio was very smart when he tried the 4-3-3 formation as he also can play zlatan with trezi with another forward with them, as zlatan likes to play wide.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    ----------------------Buffon--------------------------
    -------------Thuram---Kovac---Cannavaro--------
    ----Camoranesi---Emerson---Vieira---Zambrotta
    ----------------------Nedved-------------------
    -----------------Zlatan---DelPiero----------

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
    ------------------Buffon
    -----Cannavaro--Thuram--Kovac
    Zambrotta--Vieira--Emerson---Nedved
    --------Ibrahimovic------Mutu
    ----------------Trezeguet

* Mutu and Nedved would be changing positions all the time

**I had to sacrify a player for Mutu, because when he's on form he is one of the best players in the world and between Zambrotta, Camoranesi and Nedve I've chosen Camoranesi because I fell you can't bench a player like Nedved because he's a type of a player that can win a game by himself. Zambrotta on the other hand is the best lb on the world. And besides eventhough Camoranesi would be a reserve he would play a lot because of the fact that he would be the first in line for a replacemnt if Zambrotta would went missing for some reason, if Nedved would went missing (Zambrotta on the left wing), the same for Mutu. And he could even play in the midle of the midfield if we would need a more attacking approach to our game

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Camoranesi could play as an offensive-minded wingback very easily. He would be one of the best in the game I believe. I like his defensive abilities... when he looses the ball he rushes back to get it ;)

Tifo_01

Oct 26, 2004
    4-3-3

------------------Buffon
    -----Zebina --Cannavaro--Thuram--Zambrotta
    -----Camoranesi---Vieira--Emerson---Nedved
    ----------- Mutu------Del Piero-------------------
    ----------------Ibrahimovic-----------------------

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Tifo_01 ] ++
    4-3-3

------------------Buffon
    -----Zebina --Cannavaro--Thuram--Zambrotta
    -----Camoranesi---Vieira--Emerson---Nedved
    ----------- Mutu------Del Piero-------------------
    ----------------Ibrahimovic-----------------------
    You can add a few more players, the referees love us and let us play with 15 or 16 players sometimes.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

You can add a few more players, the referees love us and let us play with 15 or 16 players sometimes.
    or we can put chimenti next to buffon,to make sure we don't concede any goal

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

or we can put chimenti next to buffon,to make sure we don't concede any goal
    Yes, when we play with 15 players, we can have 2 goalkeepers. When we have 16, we can choose to have the coach running between the players and telling them what to do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)