tactics and formations (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
Lacki's formation:

Legrottaglie RB, Cannavaro LB?

Sorry bur this is to risky IMO. All the 3 defenders are centrals so instead of Legro I would like to see Oddo. Thuram must go and Cannavaro is the central defender. Zambrotta is LB. But why you choose 3 defenders? In the past you already see that 3 defenders don't work at Juventus. It is to risky and 4 defenders is much stronger. Instead of 3 defenders we also set Thuram central and IMO is much stronger.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juvefc_robin ] ++
Lacki's formation:

Legrottaglie RB, Cannavaro LB?

Sorry bur this is to risky IMO. All the 3 defenders are centrals so instead of Legro I would like to see Oddo. Thuram must go and Cannavaro is the central defender. Zambrotta is LB. But why you choose 3 defenders? In the past you already see that 3 defenders don't work at Juventus. It is to risky and 4 defenders is much stronger. Instead of 3 defenders we also set Thuram central and IMO is much stronger.

It seems you don't understand his formation. Yes all 3 defenders are centrals, THAT IS THE POINT!
Zambrotta will play as wingback, he plays both in attack and in defence.
In fact the 3 man-defence is when defending more of a 5-man defence, 3central backs and 2 fullbacks. So you could say it's less risky than a 4-man defence.

Normally I prefer 4 defenders too, but Lacki's(or Capello's for that matter) formation could work wonders.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Man, in a 3 men defense, the three defenders are man marker, and not right-backs, or left backs. Zambrotta and Jankulovski should fill the whole flank.
I chose the 3 men defense, because thats IMO the best way to include Thuram AND Cannavaro, and I like the system. And so does Capello.

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
Haha, look who is talking. I grow up in a Juve family so you can say everything about me but I'm not a n00b. Maybe because you have 1523 post you think you're the man but it isn't. You're not the only one in the world who's fan of Juve.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
I got that, I mean your formation... You already have Rambo as RM there, and if you got Oddo, that would leave Camo out of the team, wouldn't it...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
So our RMs would be Rambo, Oddo and Camo?! Don't really think so...
In an 3-4-1-2, Zambrotta would play on the right, and Oddo would be his replacement, and Camoranesi an offensive alternative.
In an 4-4-2 Oddo would be a right-back, Zambrotta would play left-back or right-midfield and Camranesi would be either a right-midfielder or on the bench as Zambrotta sub, depends on which Zambrotta plays.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
this thread should be essential.

here you can post your favorite formation for Juve, (if you want to use in the formation players that haven't arrived yet it's ok). who should play, who should sit on the bench, the position of every player, and other stuff.

so far we have heard only crap and silly rumours and nothing actually happened, so I say enough with the crap. I want to see what is the best Juve from the squad we have now.
untill we buy some new players, this is the formation I would like to see:

----------------------Del Piero--------Trezgeut--------------------

-----Nedved-----------------------------------------Camoranesi--
------------------------Blasi---------Tacchinardi--------------------

-----Zambrotta-------------------------------------Birindelli-------
-----------------------Zebina-------Thuram-------------------------

---------------------------------- Buffon------------------------------

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
I like the 4-4-2 formation, but I won't mind a 3-5-2 formation.. in fact it is more compact than a 4-4-2 formation.. but it needs some sort of harmony and understanding between the players.. and giving that we will have new comers.. I don't think it'll work that great..

anyway.. this is my formation:

----------------------------Buffon

----------------Thuram-----------Tudor/Legro
birindelli/oddo------------------------------------Zambrotta

---------------Tacchi/Emerson
----------------------------------------Maresca

---Miccoli----------------------------------------Nedved

---------------------------------------DP
-------------------------------Trez

it can easily be changed to 3-5-2 by replacing the RB with a CB and moving Nedved to the ACM position and Zambro to the left flank..

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
---------Trezeguet
-Del Piero----------Miccoli
--Nedved Emerson Maresca
Zambo ??????-??????-?????
----------??????

normally i'm not for a 3-man midfield:

- but with DP and Micco upfront and getting enough balls we'll be seeing some exciting football.
- with Maresca and Emerson we'd be able to play possesion football, which is a huge asset when your defence isn't THAT good(which ours isn't tbh, and probably won't be)

I'm already getting excited.
I'd keep Di Vaio too, the 4-3-3 might even suit DV better than it suits Trezeguet.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Buffon

Oddo - Legro - Thuram - Zambrotta

Camo - Emerson - Maresca - Nedved

DP - Trezeguet

or we could play 3-4-1-2

Buffon

Legro - Thuram - Cannavaro

Camo - Emerson - Maresca - Zambrotta

Nedved

Dp - Trezeguet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)