Tactics and Formations (16 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I know it is still early but I bet Allegri knows what direction he is going, my guess is a 4-2-3-1!
Chiesa dybala kulu
Morata

Being the 3-1

Dybala has played this role for allegri before and performed well. He needs to be given freedom to create but at the same time we know he needs to be close to goal which is where he plays well also.

Cuads can cover chiesa on the right...but may need more cover..ie. dybala and morata.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Chiesa dybala kulu
Morata

Being the 3-1

Dybala has played this role for allegri before and performed well. He needs to be given freedom to create but at the same time we know he needs to be close to goal which is where he plays well also.

Cuads can cover chiesa on the right...but may need more cover..ie. dybala and morata.
if Ronaldo set to leave ...Dybala will find himself again ...Dybala will do well when he plays in his favorite position

- - - Updated - - -

I know it is still early but I bet Allegri knows what direction he is going, my guess is a 4-2-3-1!
the perfect formation for this team

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
No CR and no new buys..

Cuad-dani-deli-sand
Chies-bent-rab-mcken
---------------Dyb
--------------Morata

Dan-----deli------chiel
Cuad-bent-rab-mcken
Chiesa-morata-kulu

Deli--bonu---chiel
Cuad-rab-dani-chiesa
--------------Dybi
-------Kulu------morata

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2011
......................................... Donnarumma...........................
Cuadrado...... Bonucci.....(Chiellini)........ De Ligt.....Sandro?
...................... Rabiot.......Bentancur.........Locatelli..........
........................................(Kulusevski)..................................
...........Dybala..........................................Ronaldo..............

There's a lot of mix and match available. Allegri has a lot of tactical options. Having said that, we need another LB and better MF.

Jul 28, 2021
So, im a crazy brazilian for ask that, but MAYBE would be better...you know...play WITHOUT A REGISTA as we DON'T HAVE ONE?

Is it a crime in Italia try play with another kind of strategy if you don't have one in the group?

You know, I love regista and deep lying playmarker, but if you dont't have one...it is 2021. There is other kind of ways to model a team.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
So, im a crazy brazilian for ask that, but MAYBE would be better...you know...play WITHOUT A REGISTA as we DON'T HAVE ONE?

Is it a crime in Italia try play with another kind of strategy if you don't have one in the group?

You know, I love regista and deep lying playmarker, but if you dont't have one...it is 2021. There is other kind of ways to model a team.
But we also don't have a DM.

The other way to play would be with 2 CMs in a 442/4231 like Allegri seems to be trying at times

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
That's a symptom of 4-3-1-2 cancer. The CMs are a step late all the time because they have to cover too much ground. You are asking the CAM to run from one side to the other to press an entire line of the opposition's play.

And in attack, you literally need the fullbacks to be wingers or else you have no wide possession. So Cuadrado is playing two positions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)