Tactics and Formations (18 Viewers)

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
1600731648503.png

Assuming Arthur will be good and Ramsey stays fit.
And De Ligt back to the lineup as soon as he recovers

Arthur, Rabiot, Benta and Mckennie can be rotated whoever performs best.

Not sure if the 3-4-3 will stay, relying on cuadrado and sandro to make those attacking runs is kinda meh

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Chez

De Ligt - Bonucci - Chiellini

Cuadrado - Bentancur - Rabiot - Bernardeschi

Ramsey

Dybala - CR7

subs: Buffon, Demiral, Rugani, Danilo, AS, additional FB signing, Mckennie, Arthur, Kulusevski, Morata, Costa

Small squad but it manages to look much deeper than last year's. There are numerous players who might end up covering more than one position and there is actual quality in depth.

This is a much more inspiring squad with a manager building the team to accommodate rather than forcing parts into his system. There a lot of reasons to look at this team with optimism. How the hell we ended up with last year's squad and manager I will never know but this Juventus won't resemble that one at all.

Will it win the CL this season? I doubt it but in next season or the year after? We have to be realistic and recognize that we are building something

Last edited:
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,807
    Is this doable?

Szeczny
    De Ligt Bonucci Chiellini
    Cuadrado Bentancur Rabiot Kulusevski
    Dybala
    Morata CR7​

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Is this doable?

Szeczny
    De Ligt Bonucci Chiellini
    Cuadrado Bentancur Rabiot Kulusevski
    Dybala
    Morata CR7​
    It is, Kulusevski has great work rate. However would be a waste having him use all of that on defending so low.

I just think we have too many good central midfielders to not play with 3 at the same time. 4-3-1-2 would be great but. Although I kind of liked Frabotta and Cuadrado joining so high up on the flanks as well.

Who knows, personally I don't think our squad is making any sense right now.

Apr 19, 2007
    If we play that formation, Kulu should play as a 10, because he is so hardworking and that will help the midfield 2 not get overrun.

Morata will rotate with CR7 and Dybala up top.
    If we play that formation, Kulu should play as a 10, because he is so hardworking and that will help the midfield 2 not get overrun.

Morata will rotate with CR7 and Dybala up top.
    Yeah it will be interesting to see how Pirlo uses the players at his disposal. I think the tea has a ton of depth and most positions and not sure how Pirlo will use each player. I would like to see a LB/rb come in before the window ends but I think we are pretty set for a good season once we move Khedira out and costa as well. I think one more starter potential is possible if those get done quick

singus

Sep 22, 2020
    I think so. But I also think we will see many games with only 2 spots occupied by those players. Ramsey and Arthur might be used for more strength in the middle. Especially if Kulu is rested.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    With possession (WM):
    Tek
    Demiral Bonucci Chiellini
    Arthur Wes

Dybala Ram/Kulu
    Cuadra/Kulu Ronaldo Gosens/AS​

Without possession:
    Tek
    Demiral Bonucci Chiellini AS/Gos
    JC/Kulu Arthur McKennie Ram/Kulu
    Dybala Ronaldo​

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    With everyone healthy Kulu in the Ramsey role from last week with Dybala and Ronaldo up front. Morata sub.

If Morata starts:

Szczesny

Danilo Bonucci Chiellini

McKennie Rabiot

Kulusevski Dybala Morata Ronaldo Frabotta (Sandro)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)