Tactics and Formations (23 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We need to release the attacker from defensive duty

To achieve that we need strong midfield that can defend and attack + doing transition swiftly. We will lose balance if we play the likes Rabiot and Ramsey as they tend to go further up. Then we will caught on counter

Regista as the first defense before CB, and as first build up play to spread the ball to mid(possession play), winger /attacker (fast break+speed counter)

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 7, 2003
Since i have more free time now with the Corona Story. I thought about our formation, it is not possible for me to understand why Sarri doesn't play CR7, Golzalo and Dybala at the same time.
I don't buy this balance story, we have excellent strikers and they should play!

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Since i have more free time now with the Corona Story. I thought about our formation, it is not possible for me to understand why Sarri doesn't play CR7, Golzalo and Dybala at the same time.
I don't buy this balance story, we have excellent strikers and they should play!
he tried, and he'll probably repeat the same vs teams with a less dominant midfield. both dybala and higuain have high workrates, so it makes sense against the right opponents. against quicker teams with a strong midfield, it's a suicide though (see supercoppa).

Jun 7, 2003
he tried, and he'll probably repeat the same vs teams with a less dominant midfield. both dybala and higuain have high workrates, so it makes sense against the right opponents. against quicker teams with a strong midfield, it's a suicide though (see supercoppa).
Somehow i missed the Supercoppa game, i don't what hindered me. Maybe i should watch it these days. Thx!

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Tek
JC/Danilo, de Ligt, Chiellini, AS
Ramsey/JC, Bent, Rabiot, DC
Dybala, Ronaldo

Cuadrado is a problem defensively esp for big games. Unfortunately, Danilo and MDS are too. Danilo has been least suspect from the little he played.

Here's to hoping Chiellini will be 100% at business end of the season. Missing both his aerial ability (Bonucci has none) and leadership.
I have a dream...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)